𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Gypsy Carnival

______________________________

"Do we have to do it today"Enzo groaned.

"Learn to handle your hangovers Berkshire"Riddle sneered.

We walked into the carnival, there was multiple tents and rides.

We knew what we were looking for, it was a gypsy fortune telling ball.It's secretly disguised as a port key that Riddle needs to return to his father as it was stole from them.

"Nott you and Malfoy search the circus tent, Berkshire you and Zabini search the drinks tents and Evan you and Dolohov are with me"I sighed and followed behind him and Evan.

We walked into a tall pointy tent which has three different paths.

"Great"I groaned.

"I'll take this one"I walked towards the one in the middle.

"You know what to do if your in trouble"he queried me before I left.

"Mhm"

I walked down the hallway and came across a table.I ran my hand over a bunch of tarot cards which were spread out.

"Can I help you"I jumped when I heard the voice of an older women.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking"

"Please sit"I hesitated at first but I decided to stay.

I sat down at the table and the women sat at the other side.She has a black and purple cloak on with cultural makeup and jewellery on.

"We will start with the cards"

She shuffled the cards in her hands letting a few fall out as she went.