Chapter 6- Stu's POV

TW WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TALK OF RAPE, AND ABUSE. THERE WILL BE A ------------------------------- BEFORE AND AFTER THESE TALKS.

The best part about this whole entire fucked up experience is that I won. I fucking won. She kissed me first. She loves me, truly. Of course I'll have to share her with Billy. It will drive me fucking insane thinking about her with anyone else. But I'll endure it. Only because Billy is my best friend, and I've seen how those two look at eachother.

They are in love, just as I am. I'm so glad Y/n chose us. Chose us over her friends. I see the way she stares off into space though. Thinking
Just thinking. It happens often, up to an hour a day. She just sits there, staring into space. I know shes thinking about her friends and rethinking. It hurts me. Bad. But when she gets up and catches me staring, she just smiles.

'Like fucking hell. I know what your thinking Y/n.' Today was an average day, it was my fifth day here at this cabin. It seemed like everyday before the murders was monotonous, planning was all I did. Now that the plan was mostly taken out, and I had Y/n, I was having the best time of my life. Almost. Without Billy here, it made my heart ache. I didnt want to show it though, because Y/n would be worried.

I sipped the tea Y/n had given to me and thought this over. If I healed in another 5 days, we could get Billy out without the police being to hot on your tail. But after we busted him out, they would be. How would we get him out anyway?

We would strike in the night, when theres not as many police. Y/n would turn herself over, acting as if she had escaped. Whilst everyone is distracted, I could sneak in, snag the keys, knock out cops if needed, and get my best friend out. Then we would be on the run, Y/n escaping with us. We could flee the state. Go wherever we need with the help of Billy's mom.

Billy's mom could help us, cover up for us. Then, we could live happy, with our beloved Y/n.

I sat up now. Y/n was in the shower, and I decided to go snooping. I go into the rooms, looking around for anything to busy me. I go to the first room I see, and open the door. It looks like Y/ns room. I look around everywhere, noticing small things like the picture of her mom, her, and a person who I assume is her dad. But he is scribbled out. Scribbled away from her life, it seems. I look around in her wardrobe, and find notebooks, pencils, pens, erasers, and other crafty junk. It seems it hasn't been touched in ages. I find a book. It says Y/n/n's Diary. It looks newer than all of the rest of the junk, but its obvious Y/n had it when she was a child. Maybe she just carried it around. You open to a random page and see neat, slim handwriting.

You read the date as 12/14/16.

It says, "Today, mom has informed me that dad and her are getting a divorce. When I ask why, she gets a cold, faraway look on her face and doesn't respond. She just stares for a bit before snapping out of it and giving me a long stare......
11/21/16
Dad hasn't been home for weeks, and his stuff is still all here. One night I heard loud screaming, crashing, and doors banging closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Then, my door opens, and it's my dad. He has blood on his hands, and bruises on his face. I try to hide, but he doesn't hesitate to forcefully pin me to the wall. And then it happens. He takes away my childhood. Right then and there. He runs my life, makes me cold and dry. When he's done, he pushes me to the floor, and runs away before the cops catch him."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I look down at the book in my hands and feel disgusted. What the fuck is happening. This cant be happening. I close the book and put it back in her dresser. I hear the water turn off and hobble back down to the couch, where I sit, stale and unmoving.

Whoever this man is, I'm going to find him, and rip him to fucking shreds. Y/n had gotten out of the shower by now, and I heard her foot steps on the stairs. I compose myself and flip on the TV. I dont pay attention though as I look at her. Shes beautiful. She smiles at me. I smile back. As she goes to get a snack, I see her twirl around, childishly. Shes adorable, and after she does it she looks behind her, blushing as she notices I can still see her. I burst out laughing and she scowls at me.

"Whatever, loverboy." I blush at her nickname for me. and continue watching TV.

"Yea, sure, Final Girl." At this point she turns around, slowly. I'm scared she will take the name to offense, but she just glares at me before laughing it off, not a care in the world. She gets a granola bar and sits next to me. I remember the diary, and decide not to bring it up. She seems happy today. I dont want to ruin that. On the TV an air of "House of Wax" plays. Its a good movie, and we both agree. We sit through it and many other movies, sort of wasting the day away. By 8, we are about to pass out by how many snacks we've consumed. Then, a question comes up.

"Where does all this food come from?" Y/n looks at you before starting.

"Theres a person who comes every month and stocks the house in case we come. If we dont, they stay in the house for a bit, since my dad shares the property with them." I nod my head and turn my attention to the open window beside the door. Rain patters against the glass, a calming sound. I turn to the TV and see "Childs Play" start. It's one of my favorites, and I bounce like a child on the couch, ready to see it. I only stop when a sharp pain shoots up my stomach, making me Yelp. Y/n looks at me and shakes her head.

"You ok?". I nod my head and watch the movie.

I still hear the rain patters and soft wind blowing through the trees. I think I see lights, but brush it off. A car door shuts. Y/n and I freeze. She hurriedly shuts off the TV and looks out the window. She look at me, horrified.

"Theres police, we gotta go." I hurriedly get up, and she goes up stairs to grab things. I go to the kitchen and get a knife. Y/n comes back down with her bag and I see she is dressed in a coat and heavy duty boots. She hands me the same and I hurry to put them on. She goes to the fridge and grabs a few major items, and then she turns to me. "We will go out the back and make a run for it through the trees. There'll be cops storming this house, so we gotta be quick. Can you run?" You nod, sure of yourself. We hear a knock on the door.

"Woodsboro Police! We need to speak with you for just a moment!", the officer calls.

"Just a moment my ass. We'll be behind bars for years if we say a peep to you" I say half jokingly. Y/n shakes her head before looking out the back door.

"Clear". She slides it open and darts out, me close on her tail.....

𝔸ℕ

𝕆𝕂 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕐/𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕋 <𝟛