𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Agonising Lust

______________________________

Time.. it's a concept of life, your heart wishes for more but your mind knows that it can only keep up with what it's worth.

The passing hours turn to days and those days turn into weeks.Lost in thought, isolated from the current reality you wonder to yourself where all your time has gone.

But really, it's been wasted.

The clock hand ticks, the chairs screech, desks open and close, potion glasses shatter, laughing and conversations are had but it all feels suffocating as it is happening in the matter of minutes.

My head is pounding, everything around seems so slow, I'm lost in a chain of confusion and stuck in a lucid reality.

"Miss Dolohov"Snape seethed snapping my attention back to the classroom.

"What"

"Pay attention"he spat slamming a textbook onto my desk.

"Turn to page 267 and prepare an essay on the curse of your choosing, you have time today and if you fail to complete it then it's homework"he paused making his way to the front of the class.

"You may work together in your partners, but keep the noise down I have work that needs completed"

I sighed turning the textbook to the page.Blaise who sat next to me was folding his page into a paper aeroplane.

I began writing down an essay on the Cruciatus curse.

"Nott keeps staring at you"Blaise chuckled looking between me and Theodore.

I look up from my page and over at him.I raised my brows and mouthed 'what' to him.He smirked and continued with his work.

Blaise and I passed the essay between us each adding more information throughout the class, the class ended and we haven't got much left to do so I agreed to go to his dorm later to finish it.

I walked along the corridor making my way to astronomy class, being fifth year I opted for this class having a fascination with the sky.

My feet strolled along the corridor, passing pupils as I went.A smirk crawled on my face when a girl pulled Theodore into a kiss as I walked by so he wouldn't stare at me.

I reached the classroom 5 minutes early so I sat down on the window ledge fiddling with the end of my skirt.

The light that was shining on my face was blocked when someone stood right in front of me.My eyes made there way up his well fitted black suit all the way to his deep blue eyes.

"Think your at the wrong classroom"I sneered not moving from my seat.

"Your not the only one with a fascination for the stars darling"