The Fooo Conspiracy

1. The Fooo Conspiracy is a Swedish boyband.

2. The members are Omar Rudberg, Oscar Enestad, Felix Sandman and Oscar ”OG” Molander.

3. Their first performance as a group was as an opening act for Justin Bieber at Globen in Stockholm in April 2013. But they never got to meet Justin, though.

4. Justin’s management came across the Kangaroos video of them on youtube and that video made the management want them as Justin’s opening act.

5. Three of the members, Oscar, Felix and OG, have known each other since they were kids and they have been dancing together for years. The fourth member, Omar, was called by their agent to join the group, he has been singing since he was little too, but he’s never taken any dance classes.

6. The Fooo Conspiracy are most likely the only boy band to both sing, dance and do parkour with flips and stuff.

7. The Fooo had their own tour, called The Fooo Experience, in 2014, where they visited Stockholm, Örebro, Linköping, Helsingborg and Gothenburg. Before that tour, and even after, they perform on the streets where their fans can watch, that’s usually how they film their music videos.

8. The group was originally called The Fooo, each letter representing a member of the band, F is for Felix and the O’s are for Omar, Oscar and OG. In 2014 they added ’Conspiracy’ to their name, they say it represent the special bond they have with their fans.

9. The fans are called Foooers and they are in the Fooo Family.

10. Their snapchat is foooconspiracy.