HANMA SHUJI (English Version)

You still couldn't believe everything that has happened. How could this be? When did it all go wrong? And why is this even happening to your life? You just wanted to have a peaceful new life in this neighborhood.

You watched the back of the man that saved your life as he walkouts the scene while puffing a cigarette. You were trembling and panting on the cold floor of an dark alley. Hair messy, eyes blurry of tears, clothes wrecked and hands on your chest. 10 guys were unconscious and beaten half to death beside you.

Hanma Shuji. That's his name. You go to the same school but he's a year or two older than you. He is the famous gang leader of Valhalla. Everyone at the school you attend knows him because half of the students there are members of the Gang he leads.

He saved you from the guys earlier. From Moebius. Osanai, the leader of Moebius, once had a thing for you. And because of that, he tried to flirt with you day by day. But not once did he get an answer from you, so since then he has been interrupting, more likely, bothering your life. And all these things happened because you rejected him.

You were so thankful to Hanma for saving your life until he offered you a deal. "I know that Moebius has been bothering you for some time now. I can help you change that. I'll guarantee your safety from Moebius and from Osanai if you agree to become my fuck buddy. Think about it, sweetheart."

Class just finished and you are still not in the right frame of mind. You were still thinking about Hanma's words. Last night you were thinking and wondering a lot. What is a fuck buddy?! What did Hanma mean? You can't understand why he wants you to be his fuck buddy. What is that for?

You dropped your head on your desk and sighed. Yes, you're innocent. Your head hurts at the thought. All you know is that 'fuck' is a bad word, but what about buddy? Fuck buddy? Are you gonna cuss at each other? You couldn't stand it anymore so you stood up and hurried out of the classroom. You are going to Hanma in the other building.

You are just outside his classroom, but you can already see him sitting in the teacher's seat in the front and smoking a cigarette. He looks like an emperor looking at his people. You are embarrassed to realize that you will talk to him.

For goodness' sake. He's famous, cool, strong, and handsome. But he's also rude and disrespectful. What if he ignores you? What then? But your desire to get away from Moebius' trouble prevails. If accepting his deal can help you then that's something you won't refuse. But first you need to ask him about this fuck buddy thing.

"Miss, do you need anything inside?" Your attention is caught when someone spoke. It was a boy.

"I want to talk to Hanma..." You said quietly.

"Hanma? Do you want me to call him for you? "Your face lit up.

"Okay! thank you."

"Just wait." He approached Hanma.

"Boss, someone is looking for you outside. A beautiful woman." He pointed your direction causing Hanma to turn his gaze towards you. His golden eyes met yours. You bit your lower lip when he eyed you from head to toe. You are embarrassed of the way he looks at you.

He puffed his cigarette before standing up and walked towards you, one hand inside his pocket and the other one holding the cigarette. You held your breath as he stops a few inches in front of you. You could smell the minty scent of his smoke invading your nose.

"What'd you want?"

You looked up to him since he's way more taller than you. "A-about the deal...." You stuttered.

"What? Wanna start now?" A sly smirk formed in his handsome face.

"Start what?" You question curiously. "Anyway, I c-came here to ask you something about it." You averted you eyes from him.