Escape

I stand up. Ashton is laying on the ground, dead. There's no blood, which is strange, consider I just shot him in the face. But there are sparks. He was a robot. And I just shut down his systems. His silicon face starts melting from the heat. I shudder and slowly back into the group, where my boyfriend Newt takes me into a hug and plants a kiss on my forehead. The people behind the windows stare at me.
"Congrats! You passed our test!" One says into a microphone.
"Test?! Either one of us becomes a killer or Chuck is killed? For a test?!" I spit.
"Yes. You won't understand yet. But you will soon," a ginger haired lady answers. I check the gun to see if there's anymore bullets. Yup. I lift it and shoot out all the windows.
Pop pop pop.
"Take um out," I growl. Everybody shouts out a battle cry and jumps through one of the windows, pounding one of the scientists. Suddenly, a group of people run in and aid us in our battle. As soon as all the creepy people are unconscious or incapacitated, they pull us out and usher us into a bus. Some weird people jump at us, trying to catch us. I catch a glance of one of them. It's horrifying. The flesh is hanging off of its face and all kinds of... gross... medical.... grossness. Ew. I gag at the stench and climb aboard the bus beside Newt. He pulls me into his side while I tremble, lightly kissing me on my face, neck and shoulders. I let some tears fall and watch the gross zombies of people jump out of the way, or just get crushed. What happened to them? What if that happens to me, or worse, to Newt? What if - We - we - die? I quietly whisper my fears to my perfect boy, and he whispers sweet nothings in return, gently kissing my ear in between. A small amount of stubble on his chin prickles my face. He lifts my face up towards his, examining it before firmly pressing his lips on mine. I melt into him, our two hearts beating as one.
"Where are we going?" Alby shouts. (Yeah, he lived guyz. Remember?)
"We're saving you. Trust us!" Everybody turns to me.
"Well, love?" Newt whispers. "Should we trust um?" I examine the people for a moment, before nodding. We'll need allies if we want to survive out here.

Otherwise, we're shucked.