Party Boy [3]

Karl sat on the bleachers during lunch, smoking a cigarette, completely lost in thought. He had caught a boy starring at him earlier this morning. Yes, yes he was certainly just some boy. Karl got butterflies in his stomach just thinking of him. Gosh, no, just some boy. Right? God he never got this weird over some rando. Like fuck, he made money off doing sex with random boys, he never thought about them afterwards, he never thought of guys in general. Love was fake, take his parents for example. Karl sweared to himself years ago to not fall inlove, ever, and he can't be falling for someone just by looking at them. (A/n, if this feels like very rambley, it's suppose to, cause thoughts don't have a straight forward thing, and karl is stressed.)

Karl screamed when he felt a hand on his shoulder, jumping so much he dropped his cigarette. He heard wheeze laughing and turned around to see Quackity. 

Karl made a face, "Fuck you." He mumbled, stomping on his cigarette before it lit something on fire. 

"How was I suppose to know you'd get so scared?" Quackity wheezed out. 

Karl frowned, "Shut up." He deadpanned.

Dream grinned, "Anyways, I'm going to a party tonight with charlie and wilbur, wanna come? I'll pick you up aslong as you don't smoke in my car!" 

"You know i'm going to say yes, and who's wilbur?" Karl said with a grin.

"Football captain. What you haven't fucked him yet?" Quackity teased.

"They have a new football captain? Is he hot?" Karl said, glad he might be able to get his mind off the boy tonight.

"I'm pretty sure he's your type. Good style, abs." Quackity explained.

Karl grinned, "Yea I'm definitely going now. What time?" 

"10pm, your parents will be asleep by then right?" 

"They're normally passed out by 8 or 9, if they aren't fighting, so I think i'm okay."

"Great! I'll be waiting on the curb." Quackity said happily.

Karl grinned, "You know me all too well." 

At 10pm Karl was dressed up in a black dress, that perfectly outlined his curves, and some black kitten heels. He matched this with some lipgloss, blush applied to his nose and cheeks, and mascara. Karl, like always, looked great. Karl climbed out his window, and skipped down to Quackity's familiar truck. Once he saw it, he skipped up to it and opened the door to the backseat getting in. 

"Hey bitches!" Karl greeted with a grin.

Charlie turned around and grinned at his friend, "Hey! We're going to pick up Sapnap, then we're heading to the party."

"Sounds good! Who's hosting this again?" Karl asked.

Quackity shrugged, "Pretty sure some tom kid? Tommy, tomothy, thomas, I can't remember. But his parents are out of town or something." 

Karl grinned, "Ah, so I have a mission to break something to piss off the parents?" 

Quackity and charlie laughed, "You're a wreck." Charlie commented, grinning at his friend.

"You know it!" Karl joked happily.

They pulled up to a house that just so happened to be right next to last nights customer's house. Karl looked back to his phone and continued scrolling through twitter, liking and commenting on fanposts for his twitch. 

Karl heard the door open, and close. He looked up, and froze when he saw who it was. 

It was the guy who was starring at him this morning. The guys he was trying to get his mind off of.