𝕧𝕪𝕟 - 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕

sorry for the delay

this oneshot could be badly written since I'm not sure how to portray Vyn's personality hahaha so if he's OOC, my apologies

anyways, let's start!

requested by: Faleeria

.

.

.

Vyn had just bought another book about plants by going to the bookstore which was located near a certain someone's workplace.

As he was walking back to his home, he noticed a familiar silhouette a few blocks away, walking along the pavement. It was early evening so he guessed that the girl was on her way back home.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed a little boy was playing with his ball by the road side, which was absolutely dangerous. 

And as most people could have guessed, the ball accidentally rolled onto the road and the boy went to chase after it.

Luckily, the road wasn't too busy but a car was driving towards the boy at an insanely fast speed. Vyn was about to pull the boy back but the girl he saw earlier quickly rushed out the road and pushed the boy aside.

The psychiatrist drew in a sharp breath and quickly rushed to where the duo are. 

"(Y/n)!"

----------------------

After (Y/n) had successfully pushed both the little boy and her aside, she let out a relief sigh before facing the weeping boy.

"Shh. It's okay, you're safe now. Don't do that ever again, alright?"

"(Y/n)!"

Hearing her name being yelled out, she turned to the source and saw an anxious Vyn running towards her.

"Dr. Ritcher? What are you doing here?" (Y/n) questionably asked but was soon brushed off.

"That's not important. Are you okay?"

The girl was surprised seeing the usual calm Vyn being this anxious. "I'm fin- ow!"

Before (Y/n) could reassure him, she hissed out in pain and both of them looked down and noticed that her feet was swollen and there's a few cuts on her leg.

Ahh... Luckily it's an off day tomorrow. She thought.

As she was about to stand up, a figure was crouched in front of her and she noticed that Vyn's back was facing her.

(Y/n) tilted her head in confusion before hearing a light chuckle coming from him, "You're injured. Let me carry you."

The (eye/colour)-coloured female flushed a little at the action but knowing there's no way out of this, she awkwardly let herself being carried by the psychiatrist.

Vyn stood up and before they both could leave, the little boy called out to them, "Thank you, Big Sis!"

"You're not hurt, are you?" Even if she was the one injured, she still looked out for someone else.