PAW Patrol!

It was another sleepless night for Ryder as he woke up at 2 am. He cursed the nightmares that having being haunting him for so long. Ryder's last few months have been nothing but torture for him and his nightmares plagued him. He slowly climbed out of bed as he didn't want to wake up Katie. Ryder went down to the garage and started working on the new Paw patroller. Katie noticed at 6am that Ryder was not in bed, she sighed knowing its been 3 days since he had a good sleep. She went looking for him and found him in the garage. "Hey, you really should get more sleep" Katie said. "I'm good Katie, I did get some I just need to finish this." Ryder said. Katie knew he was lying but every time she pushed the subject Ryder became angry. She left him in the garage and went back to bed herself. 

7am and Chase woke up the rest of the pups, "Morning pups time to get up!" he said into his megaphone. Zuma and Rocky groaned as usual as they really hated the megaphone. Skye nudged Chase as she walked passed him and said "Morning love" "Morning my angel" Chase said as he nuzzled her back. Rubble rolled his eyes as he was now the only member on the team without a mate. Ryder was getting the pups breakfast ready as he yawned, Chase and Marshall exchanged looks and Chase said "When was the last time he slept, he looks terrible" "I don't know but he is super defensive about it, when I bring it up" Marshall replied. Katie said goodbye to Ryder as she went to work in her shop. "Bye babe, I am bringing the pups later for their baths too don't forget" Ryder said. "I have them on the list, bye" Katie replied. "Oh no a bath, I don't have to get wet do I, I mean I am not really that dirty" Rocky said. "Sorry Rocky its everyone today, and you didn't have one last week so its time" Ryder said. "UGH" Rocky said. The pups went on playing and Chase kept a close eye on Ryder as he knew he needed to get some sleep sooner or later. Ryder could feel Chase watching him and he sighed, he went into the garage again and continued on the new Paw patroller.

"We really need to get Ryder on a vacation, he is not sleeping." Chase said to Skye, "Don't you worry your little butt Chase, Katie and I have it all figured out" Skye replied. "That's good, I hope it is soon because I am worried about him." Chase said. "We all our dude, I mean Marshall can't you force him to sleep?" Zuma said. "Its not that simple Zuma, I mean he goes to sleep he just has nightmares and I can't stop him from having them" Marshall replied. "Can you give him a sleeping pill or a sedative?" Rocky asked. "Not against his will, I don't want to just force it on him" Marshall said. "Maybe you might have to, he could get hurt or get one of us hurt because he's not paying attention" Chase said. "Maybe lets just try talking to him first, I mean I don't want him hating me" Marshall replied. "I don't think he could go as far as hating, I mean Ryder doesn't have a mean bone in his body, but you are right forcing it won't do anyone any good" Chase said. Ryder finally came out of the garage and said "Alright pups time to go to Katie's" As they all jumped onto their vehicles and drove off. Ryder literally had to force Rocky to move his vehicle but he got him there in the end. 

After the pups baths were done they helped her clean up her shop and they all went home together. Just as they arrived back at the lookout Ryder's pup pad went off "Ryder here" he answered. "Ryder come quickly there is a girl stuck in the ocean, and I can't get to her on my boat as there are to many rocks" Captain Turbot said. "Don't worry Captain Zuma and I are on our way." Ryder replied. "Zuma lets go, we need to save a girl in the ocean" Ryder said. "Lets dive in" Zuma said as they drove off. "Marshall meet us on the beach with your EMT gear" Ryder said into his pup pad. "I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue" Marshall said as he  got his ambulance and drove to the beach. Ryder and Zuma arrived at the ocean and they sped off to save the girl. "Zuma throw your buoy" Ryder said. "Ruff buoy" Zuma said as it flung out towards the girl. She grabbed it and Zuma pulled her in as Ryder had her climb onto his ATV. "Thank you so much for saving me" the young girl said. "Your welcome, lets get you to shore" Ryder replied. They arrive on the beach and Marshall checked her over. "She doesn't appear to be hurt Ryder, just cold" Marshall said as he wrapped her in a blanket. "Thanks Marshall, how did you end up out there anyways?" Ryder asked. "I tried surfing and well I fell off and lost my board, then I hit the rocks and grabbed on" she said. "Well whenever you need us just yelp for help" Ryder said. "Oh thank heavens you are alright" the girls mother came and hugged her daughter. "Thank you so much for saving her" She said to Ryder. "No problem" Ryder replied, as he Marshall and Zuma went back to the lookout.