Mystery

KAKASHI DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION

KAKASHI DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION. He was the Rokudaime of Konoha. He just some how saw a scroll in the Hokage's library. It look like it hadn't been touched it years.

So when he opened it. What he saw was "1 week". Then it all when black.

When he woke up he saw that he was outside of konoha. Weird he thought. Walking up to the entrance he froze. It didn't look like the one he reigned over. It looked like the village before the Nine Tails Attack™, Sound/Sand Invasion™, Pain Attack™.

Something definitely was wrong. Those guards he saw definitely weren't the guards he knew. Everything was different.

Checking his bag he saw the Sukea costume he wore when he felt like it.

He needed to know which time it was.

So he dressed like Sukea and went to the entrance and asked to speak with the guards.

Going there he observed it looked like the village was peaceful. No attacks; no wars. He didn't know which timeline this was.

Through the entrance they let him pass, as an civilian going through Konoha. He was able to make up a believable back story for himself.

The story was simple he was a wondering civilian looking for a place to stay for a week. They checked him for weapons which he didn't have any.

They gave him have a paper pass after signing a couple of papers. He didn't know these were a thing. Maybe they needed it to keep track of the people?

He needed to go to the Hokage. He needed to explain the situation so he didn't look like a enemy-nin inside the village. That would look horrible. Many Anbus surrounding him not that he could take them. As a Nara would say it would be too troublesome.

Kakashi didn't need anymore trouble.

Walking up to the Hokage Tower with his Takoyaki which he brought on the way. He set a meeting with the Hokage from the secretary. She said the Hokage will be available in thirty mins.

Having to by time he walked around. Waking around he noticed the Hokage Statue. There were three heads. Good thing he wasn't too far back in time.

After walking for thirty mins with his never ending takoyaki he was finally called.

"Sukea-san the Hokage is ready to see you now." She said.

Now sitting near the Hokage he began sweating. He was either going to be accused as liar; maybe an insane person.

He began to explain to the young third Hokage his reason for being here. He mention he was Hatake Kakashi, Hatake Sakumo's son. He also explain how he was from the future and the Rokudaime.

Throughout his explaining the Third Hokage was patiently listening. He looked like he believed Kakashi. He didn't even say something like "That's not possible! Time travelling isn't real!".