November 21 2021

I can't really say much. This account was mostly used to write fan fiction, but I want it to be about my life. So, hi. My name is Ari and my account name is StarJigsaw. I'm currently 15 and I and a sophomore in high school. 

Today wasn't any more progressive than the day before.

I went to a father-daughter dance with my dad yesterday and tbh yesterday it felt like it was a fun-shitty day. I got this sparkly blue dress that wasn't my favorite, but my mom and dad liked it so I really couldn't object. Me and my dad were rocking blue and I thought it was pretty cool. My dad just got back from work as we were about to go to the dance and he was really tired. I felt really bad because he was then not going to get any sleep because I wanted to go to the dance. When we got there, (It was at a fancy hotel) we took pictures and stuff. When I went to go see my "friends" it felt really tense. Like I don't really feel like i have friends at school, but the friend whom I felt the closest too didn't even talk to me much. She just said hi and that was really it. When it came dinner time I saw another friend who i share interests with. throughout all this I was sorta happy. I mean I was at a party and it was fun.

But all me and that friend talked about was Levi ackerman body pillows. I mean who wouldn't be interested in that, but when I wanted to dance and stuff, she didnt want to. but it's whatever.

What was really making me sad that day was that one of the "closest" people I expected to hang out with didn't, BARELY even talk to me. I felt so sad and hurt. She just found new friends and left.  And there was a father daughter dance competition I REALLY wanted to do, but my dad was too tired. So after awhile we just went home. 

I was happy I got to go out, but I didn't really enjoy it. I felt so sad. I felt as if I just wasted my dad's time. I didn't speak to him much at the dance either. He said next time he'd dance with me, but I felt as if it wouldn't really be the same. 

Well anyway, it's the day after. November 21. Im supposed to be knocking out 18 missing assignments, which arguably I am, but all i feel is sadness and an eagerness to watch the season 2 of Mod Psycho. ttyl besties.

Adios. 

My depression Journal - A journeyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara