𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Fuelling the rage

____________________________

My fist came in contact with her face multiple times.She put up a fight flinging weak fists back at me.

I grabbed her hair tightly and flung her against the wall.She regained her balance and lunged at me pushing me onto the floor.She climbed on top of me with her hands wrapped around my neck.

I flipped us over with my fist colliding with her nose, I heard bones crush.I didn't know if it was my hand or her nose.

She kicked me off, my head collided with the wall.She tried to get to her feet but I got there first kicking behind her knee making her buckle to the floor.

I pulled a fist full of her dragging her along the cold concrete floor,she grabbed a vase and smashed it off my side.

I released her hair turning around to face her.She kicked my knee knocking me down to the the floor beside her.

With a swish off my finger the paintings on the wall came crashing down on top of her.I seized the opportunity to take possession.

I climbed on top of her wrapping my hands around her neck.I tightened my grip, she clawed my arms drawing blood from them.

"Nothing to say now huh?"I shouted pulling her up from the floor and slamming her back down.A pair of hands grabbed my waist and pulled me off of her.

"Let me go, I will kill you"I screamed trying to fight there hold.I saw people scramble over to Astoria but I wanted nothing more than to kill her.

I hit and fought trying to be free of there grasp.They we're strong, they flung me into a dorm and closed the door.

I found my balance and made my way back to the door.I was pinned against the wall and faced with Riddle.