𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Kindle the flame

_____________________________

The silence corrupted my mind, it faltered with my thoughts turning them into wonders.I found myself taking small strides along the cold hallway reaching the door to the potions class.

"Ah Miss Dolohov it's nice of you to join us today"Professor Slughorn welcomed me to the classroom directing me to a seat.

The seat next to me was empty so far which was releaving.I placed down my books and sighed, contemplating whether it was worth showing up today or not.

He rambled on about now important it is that we do not spill any of the potions, drink or eat anything we're not suppose to.

Basically just the healthy and safety rules.

He handed out samples of Amortentia to each pair and as no one was next to me I had one to myself.It was a small vial even a drop is enough for you to smell what attracts you.

I swirled the purple liquid around the bottle debating whether to smell it or not.I pulled off the cork and as I was about to smell it Riddle walked in.

He knew his seat and walked straight over to me.

"Don't tell me you were going to start without me princess"

"I didn't plan on sitting next to you so I was actually"

I went to put the vial back onto the table but he wrapped his hand around mine and pushed the vial until it was under my nose.

Nothing.

"How much cigarettes have you had today, it reeks of smoke"

He chuckled before moving closer to me.

"I have smoked any today darling"

That's when I realised it was the vial.I took the vial from him and smelled it again.

Smoke, cologne, white musk and citrus.

"White musk and citrus"I mumbled, I didn't realise I said it out loud and he heard.

He rolled his tongue on the inside cheek and looked away.He stood up and stormed around slamming the door behind him.

I followed him, pacing down the hallway looking in each direction for a glimpse of his figure.I sped round the corner towards the slytherin common room when I saw him walk behind a painting closing it behind him.