Chapter 1

As she twirls her pen with her finger, Sweetheart stares off into the distance outside the class window, waiting for class to start.  Her friends were talking around her, gossiping and fan-girling over all the jocks and popular kids. Sweetheart sighs, not wanting to hear any of this. She looked around, children sitting at their seats, the huge technical white board behind the teachers desk and her boyfriend, Samex. Yes. Samex, a weird name but its not like he had a choice on what his parents called him. Yet knowing how blunt and boring he is, it would probably be one of those basic names like, Steve, John or Kevin. Anyway back to the point, he is an absolute dick of a man. Hes a jock AND a joke. Just think of him as the gross toxic boyfriend, like one of the sporty jock guys who are really popular for his muscles then his smarts.

The bell rang loudly and the teacher waltzed in and finally sat in his swivel seat. "Class, this is your new classmate, so be sure to treat her nicely." Mr.Smith says in a low tired tone.

A black haired girls platforms making a clunking noise as she walked through the door. Her low ponytails were tied by two hair bobbles with a small skull as accessories. She had a pencil skirt that reached her thighs. She had a long dark blue sweater that was messily tucked into her skirt. She swirled to face the classroom, her face showing to the class. She had lots of eyeliner and a tint of blush between her nose. She had a black face mask covering the bottom half of her face.

Sweethearts heart skipped a beat as she stared in awe at the transfer student..

The girls ocean blue eyes look over and focus on sweetheart, with a warm and comforting feeling in the stare.

Sweethearts face flushed bright red when noticing the girl stare at her. Did she look weird to her? Sweetheart hoped not, for her heart was beating, to make sure her heart wouldn't jump out of her chest, she held her chest as she continues to look at the girl..

Everyone else was snickering and whispering to themselves about the new girl, but all she was focusing on was the sweet girl in the pink dress and bunny ears.. The transfer student smiled under her mask as she ignored the hateful words from the others and focused on the soft girls looks instead.

The pinkie girl wore a long pastel pink-dress with a white apron, with a large bow holding it together. She had white stockings and a very pale grey shoulder gloves with light pink heart shaped patterns on them. With the pastel pink dress, it had a hood connected to it, which had long bunny ears.

"Sweetheart you will be touring butch for the week" the teacher said in the most weak voice.

To be continued...