Summer Sickness - Baldur | Metalhead

DESCRIPTION

   A short story of Baldur's taking care of his partner while they are over come with summer sickness.

DISCLAIMER

   This obviously isn't a Black Metal fanfic about a nonfiction person. We are going to ignore that. I wanted to write about Baldur since I love him so much and there is nothing on him.

Y/N = Your name
Pronouns — They/Them
Speaks English as their first language.

_━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━_

SUMMER SICKNESS

   "I fucking hate the summer." Y/N complained, as Baldur lays them on his bed. "I know Y/N. Also what language am I supposed to speak in right now? You're speaking English." Baldur replies going over to his record player. "Whatever language you want. Oh fuck— That way too loud." Iron Maiden starts blasting much to the dismay of Y/N's sensitive ears at the moment. "Oh fuck sorry. I forgot." Baldur quickly stops the record.

   "Well what do you want to play?"

   "I don't know. Some of my records are here. The Cure?" Y/N shrugs, Baldur looks his records to found any The Cure records. "What Cure records do I have here?" Y/N asks, Baldur grabs the two Cure records his partner left at his house. "You left pornography at your house. We have Faith and—" Y/N cuts him off. "Faith, it's good." Y/N rubs at their eyes, tiredness and mild sickness ravaging their body. "Okay." Baldur says with a small smile happy to make his partner happy.