꒰ 10 !! ꒱

just-in if you're wondering this is my writing format.

(narrations)

texting:

(contact name)

(depends if it's jeongwoo or haruto's pov)

(other sender)

tell me, if this confuses you more. plus a double update yey.

When Haruto got out from the bathroom, he saw Jeongwoo standing and is about to grab his phone.

'can't people mind their own business.' he thought

"What're you doing to my phone?" The older asked, when he saw the others reaction, he told himself not to laugh, Jeongwoo looked cute in his point of view, especially he was blushing a bit.

"I-it's not what you think, I'm not doing anything."

"Really? Then why are you looking at it? You know it's not really nice looking at other people's stuff."

"I said I'm not, btw someone texted you." At that Jeongwoo left the scene, going to the kitchen.

Haruto took his phone and go to his room to change.

After changing to something comfortable, he immediately unlocked his phone whe he saw the notifications.

[2 new messages from unkno...]

unknown guy w/ roommate

> if you think I'll ask jaehyuk-hyung about you then you're right :D
> hey?

don't pls <
i want to remain anonymous <
/seen 7:12/

> i-
> i don't know..

woo 🥺 <

> ew
> gotta go now me is cooking.

ok bye ;) <
/seen 7:15/

[do you want to change name to woo💛 yes|no]

Haruto smiled at the nickname. He made a new friend.

jaehyuk😇

if someone asks someone about me don't tell them. <

> huh? why

just because <

> ok ig...

*knocks*

"The food is ready!" was heard from the outside door.

"Okay, I'll be there.." Haruto said and he put down his phone on the desk before going outside his room to eat.

While eating, Jeongwoo decided to break the silence between them.

"I'm sorry about earlier, i swear I'm not weird person."

"Oh that, sorry too, my attitude was a little you know.." the older said scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"And the food is really nice too." He added and take his attention back to the food that he was eating.

The food is really great in Haruto's opinion, he didn't expect his roommate to know how to cook especially he's a boy.

It's not like he thinks boys can't cook, it's just he never met someone good at cooking besides his Mashiho hyung.

"Thanks."

⌕ wrong number | hajeongwoo
≡ 😘
≡ I've never mentioned this before, but please vote treasure on mama it'd be great, and it's for the boys. (skz too if u want.. hehe sorry just my multi-stan ass)

⩨_ go big or go home by enhypen

211123