Part~8

Their journey was little silent, they talked very little still getting accustomed with each other's company. They talked little about family,their marriage . Naina slept in half of the journey. Rajveer  in between  was looking at her innocent face. They finally reached KMA after 10 hours long journey. It's was already 8 .  Naina was sleeping.

He came out of car and called chaoubey  to take their luggage to his room.

" Nainaaa" He patted her shoulder lightly to wake her up. She open her eyes slowly  and looked around trying to analyze where she is.

" Hum KMA pahuch gye naina "

She nodded and made her self proper and came out of her car. She looked at the academy, it is same the way his brother used to tell her, something was there in the aura of this place . She looked at her hand which rajveer holded and guided to academy hall infront of amar jyot. As it was already dinner time  , everyone was at mess.

" Jaanti to naina, ye amar jyot hai , un sahido k liye jo is desh k liye bina soche apni jaan dedi " He said with pride.

Naina saluted amar jyot. Rajveer admired this act of her. Then he guided her to BC cabin. 

" Tum yhi ruko, mai BC ko report krke aata hu "  She nodded and sat on a bench near cabin. She thought meanwhile her husband is reporting to his senior she should inform in home  After some she cut the call when she saw her husband coming out with a old man  , she knew about him through his brother.

" Sir she is my wife Naina and naina he is Brigadier Chandok Sir , principal of this academy "  Rajveer introduced them to each other 

As Rajveer  introduced naina to BC, she bent down to take his blessing  , rajveer thought BC will get angry, but he smiled at her gesture  and " God bless you "  " Congratulations Caption and Mrs shekhawat " They smiled at him thanking him.

" Ok sir, now I'll take the leave, kl se cadets ki classes bhi leni h "

" Okay Captain, be comfortable mrs. Shekhawat " They moved towards their room. Here naina was thinking few days back she was Naina Aluwaliya but now she is Mrs Rajveer singh Shekhawat  , but this is sounding so good to her. They entered the room  , naina looked around the room it was neat and clean.

" Umm tum fresh ho jaao,  maine dinner raaste me hi pack kra  liya tha "  She nodded and went inside there room. She freshned up herself. She came out side to see him   , he was sitting on sofa relaxing .

She coughed a little to get him attention. He looked up at her in simple green kurti.

" Aap fresh ho jayie  , mai plates set krti hu ."   He went to freshup and came back to see naina was waiting for him    .

He sat and they started their dinner.

" Naina "

She looked up at him while eating.

Vo agr tumhe kisi chiz ki jarurat , mtlb is qaurter me to if you need?? ...

" Ji vo, kitchen me sirf basic chize h, to vo shop krni prengi and some basic home materials. " She said making a mental note of what to shop.

" Aur apne liye??? "

" Waise to shadi me itni shopping hui h ki, mujhe nhi lgta ki mujhe jrurt h " She said laughing a little. They finished their dinner, naina was collecting plates when rajveer said" Main krlunga tum rest kro, safar me thak gyi hogi "

" Aap ne puri raaste gaadi chalayi h, ap choriye mai krti hu . "

" Accha thik hai, tum slab clean krdo mai plates wash krdeta h hoon " She nodded at his stubborness of cleaning plates.

They retiring to their room.

" Tum chalo, mai maa ko inform krke aata hu "  " Umm vo maine mummy ko pehle hi inform kr diya jb aap BC k cabin gye the "

" Oh , ok  mumma papa se baat ki?? " She moved her head in no.

" Tum baat krke aajao ok, i know you are missing them " He said caressing her cheeks lightly.

She looked at his back and smile, she dailed her parents talking to them telling about her new family, their love and his husband's gentle caring nature . She kept the call and entered bedroom to see rajveer trying sleep but he was holding his head.

" Aap thik hai?? "

Rajveer opened his eyes and saw naina standing near bed.

" Haan, bs vo thoda headache hai, sounga to thik ho jayega "

She looked at him and lied down at her side. She felt him taking turns trying to sleep.

She got up and went out and came in after a min.

She went towards him " Suniye " .. He opened his eyes again " Aree tum soi nhi ab tk "

" Aap ye dawayi le lijiye " He looked at surprised, " It's ok mai thik hu "

" Please " He sighed and took medicine from her and had it. He again lied down closing her eyes thinking about her concern for him  ,when he felt a soft hand on his fore head, he opened his eyes again. Her handstopped and they eyes we're locked as if there eyes under arrest of other. She slowly  closed his eyes with her hand and he didn't protested , he let her do what she wanted to.

She was presssing his forehead and applying balm there. Soon she saw him getting relax and smiled and got up and turned was she saw him holding her hand, " Aap hi ne kaha tha ki hum is rishte me dheere dheere badhenge " She said with smiling at him  and in reflex he kissed her palm and left her hand.

Finally they slept after long tiring day.

Next day, 

Naveen got up early in the morning  and went out for jog and rajveer lock open.  " Lagta hai veeru wapas agya chlo acchaa hai "

Here, Rajveer also got ready for jog, naina was sleeping peacefully , he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so left silently.

He was jogging in the ground when he met naveen   and they hugged " Aur bata kaisi rhi shadi?? " " Aur ye bata shadi k baad kitne laddu khaye tune bhabhi k sath " He teased her and he flushed with his talks and he punched  naveen hard  . They  talked about his marriage, his in-laws  , talked about the progress of mission.

" Aur bata bhabhi se kb mila rha?? "

" Jb tu bole " " Abhi vo so rhi h "

" Thik h, tyaar ko mess me milte  h , whi bhabhi se mulakaat ho jayegi " Naveen said excitedly.

" Waise  academy itni shaant, Doc academy me nhi h kya??" He asked laughing at remembering her " always on the heel freind "

" Aahh vo, Captain Randhawa aaye the, madam kaafi gussa thi, unhe bahar lekr gye h " ...

" I pitty on Randhawa " Rajveer said.

They joked around and went into their qaurter to get ready for the day.

____________________________

First of all sorry guys  I update late from the promised time. But my health is not good so i was not having energy to write.

Here is the next part update. What do you think what will rajveer and naveen reaction?

Love, vote and comments ❣️🌼