A day in college

"Nooo, I don't want makeup! I'm not like other girls," You whine to your best friend, who insists on applying some. 

"Come on, Y/N! I'll put some as if your bare face isn't pretty enough, please!" She says to you. 

You finally agree on her applying makeup because you totally do not want to impress your enemy, you don't even like him, ew. 

You walk to college with Jennie, your best friend, and everyone is staring at you, and apparently you don't notice. 

"Everybody's staring at you," Jennie whispers and giggles. 

You somehow end up thinking it's because you look bad, and start moving backwards, until you bump into a huge chest. 

It's your cru- I mean enemy, you don't like him, ew. 

He stares at you for sometime before laughing at you. "You look like a pig with makeup, I'm not saying this because I wanna hide the fact that I like you, obviously."

Your eyes start tearing up and you run, Jennie yelling, "wait for me!" 

You sit on the nearest bench in front of the park, and Jennie sits next to you, patting your back. 

"I'm sure he didn't mean any of that, you look beautiful, Y/N."

"Whatever he used to say before didn't affect me much, but now it suddenly does. It's not because I have feelings for him. I don't like him, ew." 

You sniffle. "Am I really ugly? Yes I am. I'm so ugly."

Your face : (picture credits to the owner) 

"No you aren't, Y/N. You're the prettiest girl I've seen."

"But Jungkook finds me ugly."

"Don't mind him, he's always been rude to you." 

Suddenly, you both hear laughs coming from above you. You raise your head to see the queen bee, Irene. 

"He obviously thinks you're ugly, just look at your face." She says, laughing. 

"You're right, Irene, I'm ugly." You say, and run away from there as well. 

You end up sitting on the floor right next to a classroom, that turns out to be Jungkook's. 

He walks out of the classroom, slowly tapping your back. 

"Listen, Y/N, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." 

"You can't apologize after humiliating me in front of the whole school, even though there were only 5 people around, including us." 

"I'm so sorry, I did that only because I didn't want to show that I like you."

You shoot your head up after hearing that. "You- you l-like m-me?"

He nods and smiles at you. 

"I-I like y-you t-too," You breathe. His face lightens up. 

"Really? Omg yay!" He hugs you and you blush. 

"Are we officially a couple now?"

"I-I guess," your cheeks are red. 

"Aww, baby," he says and hugs you again. You hit his chest and he giggles. 

Irene fumes in anger seeing what's happening in front of her. "I'll take revenge." 

"No you won't," Jennie says next to her, holding her transfer certificate to her face. "You're leaving the school. The principal's my mom and she does whatever I ask her to, but let's just pretend it's because you hurt Y/N once. Goodbye." 

Irene gasps and everyone chuckles at her, waving her off. Everything was perfect. 

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too."

"I'll be with you forever. Though we're most likely gonna break up after two months because I'll become cold towards you." 

"Thank you, Kookie."

"Kookie?"

"Yes, Kookie."

He giggles and kisses you. 

There. Happy Ending. 

__

#cuteomg!