14

Dad and Shane had gone out to let randell go, I sat with Eloise in her room, she was worried about Beth, after the whole barn incident she became distant and less bubbly, I guess it was because she was grieving the loss of her mother and brother, I could tell it was hurting Eloise seeing her sister being so quiet and alone.

Mom had been taking care of Beth and trying to talk to her, Maggie had told mom that Beth told her she wanted to harm herself so someone had to be watching her at all times.
Eloise and I were sitting in her room when we heard yelling from beths room, we ran in and say mom and Maggie trying to open the bathroom door that Beth had locked herself in, they got the door open and what I saw shocked me, Beth was holding her wrist as I could see crimson blood drip down her hand, Maggie and Eloise ran up and hugged her as she kept repeating "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I stood in my spot frozen staring at beths wrist and the broken mirror behind her.

After dad and Shane had come back still having Randell I sat with Carl outside at Sophia's grave, I placed a flower I had found on her grave as I started at her grave,Carol came up to us with a sweet smile, "you know we'll see Sophia again in heaven someday" she says softly "she's in a better place" Carl looks up at carol "no she's not" he tells her getting up which shocked me a bit since he's not usually like this "heaven is just another lie, and if you believe it your an idiot" he says as he starts walking away, I start to stand up "I'm sorry Carol" I say softly "it's alright, he's just grieving" she says as she starts walking over to mom and dad as they walk over, I follow her, she whispers something to mom and dad "I'm sorry Carol, I'll talk to him about it" dad says as he starts to walk over to where Carl is leaving Carol,mom and I.

As the sun set everyone had to go a meeting at the house while Beth,Eloise,Carl and I stayed upstairs, "what was that earlier today?" I ask Carl "at Sophias grave, the stuff you seid to carol" I was slightly angry at him for saying that to carol who had lost her daughter "she isn't in a better place" he says looking out the window "yes she is" I say "she's out of pain now, you need to apologise to carol" Carl sighs "dad also told me that" "well did you do it?" I ask "not yet" he mumbles.

It was now dark and we were all at our tents, I sat on my sleeping bag fidgeting with my stuffed bunny, mom was outside talking to Carol so it was just Carl and i in the tent, he gets up and starts walking outside the tent, I follow him, he starts walking towards the barn, we make it to the barn, dad has his gun up to randells forehead as he pleads dad not to shoot him, nobody had noticed us standing there yet "do it dad, shoot him" carl says as dad and Shane look over, I can see Shane looking angry at us, dad puts his gun away from randells head now that we were there,"why didn't youse stay in your tent" Shane asks angrily "I wanted to see" carl simply says, "c'mon" Shane grumbles as he grabs our arms and starts walking back to the tents till we hear a scream, i turn around towards to noise, Shane let's go of us as he runs back to the barn towards dad, mom runs to us, "what are you guys doing out here" she ask as carl starts walking towards the noise, we see dale on the ground, I gasp as I see his stomach ripped open, dad shoots the walker that was eating dale, dales face held a horrifying expression, Daryl pointed his gun at dales head about to pull the trigger, I heard Carl start crying as he starts running away back to the tents, "I'm sorry brother" Daryl says before he pulls the trigger releasing an ear piecing bang, nothing else could be heard but silence.