Chapter 7

KILLIAN WAS the last one to enter Krizzia's unit because he's currently busy having a one on one meeting with his secretary. Since he's been worried about Krizzia's welfare, ang secretary niya ang gumagawa ng dapat niyang gawin. But seems like his off needs to end soon.

Tumaas ang kilay niya nang makita si Krizzia na nakatingin sa kanya. He's still in front of the door, standing while holding his phone. For a moment, he forgot that she offered a none label relationship. Will that shit works on them? Matatakot na sana siya nang maalala na nasuntok si Jyrelle ng tatay nito, but in his case, his Father might not beat him. He'll just teased him to no end! Damn, ayaw niyang mangyari 'yon!

Magiging headline siya sa balita nang dahil sa sarili ama!

"Yes? Why are you looking?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong niya rito.

Umismid lang si Krizzia sa kanya. His eyes widened when she started to unbutton her school uniform.

"Hoy! Kung maghuhubad ka doon ka sa loob!" Singhal niya.

He pushed her inside and immediately closed the door. Mahirap na at baka may dumaan makita pa kung ano ang kulay ng bra na suot nito ngayon, he gulped hard when he saw Krizzia half naked. For a second his eyes had a fiest on her body, they're always eating, how come she manage to be this freaking sexy?!

Her breast was just enough for his palm. Not too big and not too small. It suits his taste. Krizzia's skin was tanned which made her hot even more!

Mabilis na ipinilig ni Killian ang ulo nang makitang nahubad na din ni Krizzia ang skirt nito. She was wearing a freaking pair of lingerie!! Who the fuck will not get a boner if someone sees her like this?!

"Krizzia, wear your clothes." He said in a firm voice. His shaft was pulsating inside his pants, but he can do something about his friend later. He's been using his hand for fucking so long, nagkakalyo na nga ang palad niya.

"We're talking about this earlier, Ki. What's the fuss? Touch me." Krizzia answered, kung may pwede lang niyang butasin ngayon ang sahig na inaapakan niya, ginawa na ni Killian para lang makatakas.

It's been a long time when he last slept with someone. He was still an actor back then. Aaminin niya na iba't ibang babae ang natikman niya, but he never felt like this. Killian loves Krizzia ever since he met her on the internet, of course noong una in denial pa siya, but he already made peace with that a long time ago.

He was her best friend, he knew every single things about her. Her favorite food, her favorite drink, her comfort zone, and what makes her feel sick. Alam din niya kung ano ang nangyari sa kanya bago pa siya dumating sa buhay nito.

"I can't..." He uttered while looking at her.

"Okay let's make a deal." Krizzia said making her brows furrowed. Nakapamaywang siyang naghihintay sa sinasabing deal nito. "I want you to touch me, papatigilin kita kapag hindi na ikaw ang nakikita ko. And if I tell you stop, fine you'll coming with me every Saturday for my therapy."

His eyes widened. "Seryoso? Kaya ba hindi ka na umiinom ng gamot? Pero diba dapat sabay 'yon? I mean therapy and medicine so you'll be better in no time?" Sunod sunod na tanong niya.

Finally, medicine was not enough for Krizzia to forgot the cause of her PTSD. It's making her calm, and proceed to her days like nothing happened in the past. But Killian knew it's just inside her, it's like a gun, waiting for a certain person to pull the trigger.

"Yes, this coming weekend, pangatlo ko na." She answered calmly. "But you'll only come with me if I told you to stop!" Paglilinaw nito.

He just shrugged his shoulders and pulled her towards her room. "Humiga ka sa kama mo, make your self comfortable tapos pag-isipan mo na din ng mabuti 'tong gusto mo." Killian said and shake his head a little.