"The beginning "

(A girl name estelle lives with her uncle jin ,aunt melone and their son mein .she ) (reads in class 8 and is a top student . She is good in her studies,sports,playing ) (instrument and mainly talking .she is a cheerful,confident ,mischeivous,curious , )
(Kind to those we are kind to others and bad to those who are bad to others. )

Ti ti ti ti tit it it - (alarm)

Estella -oh ,hoo .....its morning alreadyyy...
She went downstairs and ate her breakfast ,weared uniform ,packed bag and was ready for school .
(Melone , jin ) - Byeee go safely....
Estelle and mein - okay ,byeeee
(Mein is of same age as estella)

They went to their school together and parted ways as they enter school as they were in different section.
Afli - estella , good morning (estella best friend -afli)
Estella - good morning..
They talk for a while , and bell rang . Estella classteacher miss.belle came inside the class and started teaching . 4 period went in a normal way but as the 4 th period bell ring afli and estella send the students out of the class to eat their lunch .Estella was assigned to bring the copies to miss. Belle staff room so,afli went downstairs to stand in line for food in cafeteria. Estella took the copies to miss. Bella staff room and was heading to the cafeteria to eat with afli. But while waling in the stairs she sliped and fall down, she though she was going to fall and get hurt so, she screamed "YHWH"

AFTER 20 MINUTES -
Estelle gain her conscious and found herself in a very unfamiliar place. It look like a magical forest. It had a blue clear sky upwards ,beautiful colourful tree leaves and flowers everywhere at the side and a path of rose petals in the front . It was a breath taking sight. As she was enjoying her surrounding views a voice called her ....
Voice - welcome back princess......