Letter from cayor and faerie kingdom

The next day a letter came from cayor kingdom

It was the letter of marriage for the last royalty of iris "princess estelle"....

The vampire king was the best warrior in the battlefield and has a devilish aura near him.....

The letter :
To -" Princess estelle "

     The prince of our vampire nation ,who will become the king soon... was attacked by the werewolfes..

The werewolfes are gaining power as the princess is still young and cann't do anything.. they are being bold and introducting themselves as the head soon head of the iris..
They are gathering armies of werewolves as well as the faries.....

As it is a well known rules that the faries only obey the orders given by the iris head... that much is enough to prove that the werewolves of nightflok kingdom are about to rebel.....

So, to make sure their power doesn't go too high ...
the princess and the prince of cayor kingdom must marriage
After marrying the prince of cayor kingdom the princess will gain the power of cayor kingdom and as she has the blood of previous king and queen of iris ...she will then be able to rule the iris properly...

                                                                                                   From -cayor kingdom...
                        Thank -you         

Nolan and the others were anxious as the cayor kingdom is one of the most powerful kimgdom of iris and if the princess give birth the child will have the blood of both vampire and of royal of iris ... which will give the vampire kingdom more power..

But more than that nolan was worried about
what estelle want to do??

And if she didn't marry prince felix she will have trouble in handling iris as she is still small ...

And to rule she need to make the king or queen in all the 7 kingdom on her sides but if she took the werewolves sides .. she will have problem in making the other kingdom in her side as most of the kingdom hate werewolves as they are the nearest to the royalty of iris than other creatures... but if she marry vampire prince she wouldn't need to convince other as the cayor kingdom will do for her...

But the werewolves were the more trustful than vampires...

As nolan was thinking about this all,a little fairy came inside from the window of nolan office and gave him the letter of their queen.....

The fairies were the greatest strength of the royalty of iris...
They always follow the head of the iris and were the second most powerful nation after the cayor kingdom ..

Faries were the people of "fairyland" ....

The queen of fairyland is very loyal to the iris royalty.....

She fights for the nation of iris ... and its ruler..

She send a letter that says she is coming to iris in a few days ...
And nolan have to delay the matter of marriage and buy time for her to come.

Nolan was relieved because the queen of faries was in the border to protect the nation but she have returned because of the matter involving estelle...

In estelle room:

Estelle was sleeping in her room but suddenly she heard some sorts of strange sounds...

When she open her little eyes she saw a shadow of someone coming towards her.....