The ride to Summer Camp (Part 2)

(Scaramouche P.o.v)

(''I see him with his two moms, one of them ruffling his hair, really wish that was me.'') thought Scaramouche. ("I really wanna ruffle his hair") Scaramouche thought again.

(''Wait what am i thinking'' ''Your an idiot Scaramouche'') Scaramouche thought.

''YOU BETTER MAKE NEW FRIENDS KIDDO!'' Said the one with dark brown hair, hair was covering her right eye.

3 minutes went by and-

''Hello may i sit here?'' he said meekly (''Cute'' Scaramouche thought)

''Yeah sure'' Scaramouche replied without thought besides (''Waitwhatwasithinkinghesnotcuteidiot'')

He sat besides me his backpack in-between me and him

He waved weakly at his parents ''So what's your name'' Scaramouche said to the boy with white hair with a red streak.

''Kazuha'' Said well Kazuha to Scaramouche (''Kazuha'' ''What a pretty name for a pretty boy'')

(''I did it again ugh but i cant deny he does look attractive'' ''He probably will get a girlfriend or boyfriend soon'' ''I don't even know if he likes boys or not'' ''If he does like boys then maybe i'll have a cha-) Scaramouche got cut off in his thoughts by Kazuha.

''What about you, What is your name?'' Said Kazuha ''You don't know who i am!?'' Said Scaramouche with a confused expression.

''I do know who you are but, isn't impolite to not return the favor?'' Kazuha said ("This guy- Whatever") Scaramouche thought.

''Scaramouche'' said by well Scaramouche, "So what's with the red streak, did you dye your hair or something?'' Scaramouche said ("Is it too mean? , I don't wanna hurt his feelings'')

"No my hair is natural, the red streak in my hair is just in my genetics, Since i was adopted, my biological parents aren't present in my life. "I don't know why i have a red streak in my hair but its all natural, i assure you'' Said Kazuha

"Alright , Alright don't need to be so worked up about this'' Said Scaramouche

"I am not worked up about this , I am simply explaining why i have a red streak in my hair" Said Kazuha

"Ok" Said Scaramouche (''Well isn't that such a dry response Scaramouche'') Thought Scaramouche.

''So how long is this ride gonna be?'' Scaramouche said, attempting to make a conversation

"1 hour and 30 minutes" Kazuha said with his eyes half closed, head turned to the window

''What.'' ''How do you know that" Scaramouche said with a ever so slight voice crack

''*Sigh*" "I tapped Clock on my phone, Set it to a stopwatch at the start of the ride" "Scara" Kazuha said. his eyes crinkled with intention of saying how do you not know this.

("Scara!?") Scaramouche thought with a puzzled look on his eyes.