Index

Hello earthlings!

Before we start with out book, let me make a few things clear to you.

-I neither intend nor wish to sexualise BTS in any way or form. The boys are their own people and can do whatever the fuck they want to just because A]  they arericher than most of us out there, B] they are too kind to do anything illegal, which is drugs and shit and C] and even if they do turn out to not be straight, does it actually matter? I mean- hey! at least the world has Namjoon in it.

-The personalities BTS portray in this book are not linked to their real personalities. In simple English, they way they behave here is not the same way they behave with people in person. This is a bit similar to what I said in the point above but yes, just because some of them are shown to like a girl in the book does not mean they have to only like girls in real life too.

-I do not own any pictures, places, BTS or any other k-pop idol that may be mentioned in this book, I'm too broke for that.

-The characters which I have named and made up with the help of my own self and story plot belong to me. 

-This book is copyrighted to me, JoonTheJamManNo part of this book may be reproduced or stored without my permission.

Intoxicated beauty ©JoonTheJamMan

Enjoy my dahlings~