H

We continued to travel in silence . I felt safe but I also felt like burden . I wanted to give my friend a gift . I hadn't spoke today so when we got into an inn to rest , I figured I would speak up but I when he came out of the bathroom shirt less  I avoided any kind of contact .

" Kanoshi " he said putting on a new shirt " would you like to go to the hot springs with me ?" he said gently nudging me .
" isn't it separated ?" I said eating a snack .
" not this one ." 

I squinted my eyes a bit glaring at Itachi ." don't worry I wouldn't look at you plus  I doubt there is anyone there " he said handing me a towel . I sighed and took it , I went into the bathroom and came out in a towel . 

As much as Itachi tried not to make you  uncomfortable he couldn't keep his eyes off you your body fit snuggly in the towel , and it ended right under your butt . Itachi did the same and wrapped his around his waist .

I felt really nervous  thinking that the same thing may happen as last time but Itachi was there so it was a bit better . Some girls came around the corner and flashed Itachi as they tried to get his attention . 
" hey there." one of them with said with the biggest boobs I have ever seen . I hid behind Itachi as she tried to keep up with him 
" hello " he said bluntly 
" my name is Tyuka whats yours " she said with a devious smirk 
" Itachi " he said not meeting her glance , I was lost in my own thoughts and lost sight of Itachi in between the girls that surrounded him . " where is Kanoshi ?" he said frantically . 

I saw some men coming they eyed me up and down .
" aren't you a pretty one ?" the bigger of the two said  hovering over me as I backed into the wall. I wasted no time and kicked him in the nuts and hid behind a wall . 

" excuse me " Itachi said pulling their desperate hands off of him as he ran back down the haul . I buried my head in my knees and thought back to those two times and how it all started with creepy men complimenting me  - all ninja . Itachi was surprised when he walked past and heard.
" yeah all I did was call her pretty and I stood over her but she looked scared and hit  me right in the balls I need to see her again that red head is hot ." Itachi kicked the man in the nuts again and in a low chilling voice . 
" stay away from her ." he said running to find Kanoshi in a corner in a ball crying . He scolded himself for leaving you . 

" are you okay ?" he said getting down on your level ." I'm so sorry I left you I thought you were next to me ." 
I looked up and saw Itachi and wrapped my arms around his neck . as he kissed my forehead . I got up and before I could take a step he mounted me on his back  . The girls frowned and scoffed when we passed . 

I glared at Itachi who put me down and rubbed the back of his neck laughing nervously as the hot springs was quite the opposite . " don't worry I wouldn't let anything happen to you or let anyone see your body I promise ." and he took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine . I jumped and looked down surprised and slowly but surely locked with his fingers . I stood behind  him  as everybody turned to look at him , damn was I blind or something? - I mean he looked good but damn . 

I waited until Itachi got in and of course a group of girls swarmed him . 
" come on Kanoshi , I made you a promise and I intend to keep it " he said smirking ignoring the girls touching him and flashing him . I put my toes in and sat on the deck . 
" Must you always  be a pain in the ass - trust me " he said before grabbing my waist swiftly yanking off the towel and pulling me in . 
" damn you Itach- " he pulled me into an  intoxicating kiss as all the girls and even guys around him disbanded in disappointment but he didn't stop when they left , I never kissed anyone before but I'm pretty sure I kissed him back as he held my cheek and wrapped his free arm around my waist tilting his head to get deeper . I could feel everything - and it didn't feel forced it felt amazing as my privates rubbed on his and his firm chest against my soft one and I hugged his neck . 

I released the kiss and I panted as he smiled , it felt like nobody was around us as we peered into each others eyes and I blushed . He eased away from me and dunked his head under. What a perv . " I'm going to make it a goal to get you to smile ." he said winking . He wet my hair and massaged my temples as I sighed in relaxation as our bodies pressed together with him behind me  , I feel that monster slip inbetween my ass cheeks and I jumped . Itachi giggled and held my waist . 

" as much as I would like it too I wouldn't let it slip in ." he whispered as a chill went down my spine . He rested his head on mine and I played with his hair and mine and we relaxed . 

" excuse me Ms. with the red hair ." a feminine voice said . Oh no..........