moving to peregrine island

A/N: i just named the island bc it isn't named in the show

kody hall (main oc)

moon dust (raven, but re-named (moon))

kody pov:

i wake up in a house i dont think ive ever been to, but then i remember the events from yesterday. moving back to great britian, only this time, on perigrine island. a tiny island off the coast. i moved in with my cousins, zoe, rosie, my grandpa, and their mom. my parents recently passed, so i guess im here to stay, my grandpa is my godfather.  

"well, im off to the stables! have fun without me!" i call, grabbing some toast.i had descovered them yesterday, basically tamed a wild horse named moon, and met the moodiest horse boy i ever met. "wait! im coming too!" zoe yelled, running at me "okay, but dont slow me down" with that, we were out the door and racing across the field to brightfields. we stopped by the gait of the far field,  where we saw the moody horse boy whipping moon! "i was totally faster than you" zoe teased, i walked past her and up to the gait. this guy made my blood boil. "hey! HEY! stop whipping her!" i screamed at him, climbing up the fence. "stay out of the field! shes dangerous" he called at me "yea! she tends to get angry when people hurt her for no reason! how 'bout i whip you and see how you like it!" he threw me a glare "i think i know more about horses than yo-" in that split second that he took his gaze off the angry mare, she escaped his grasp and ran at me. i stood my ground. she came up, cautiously sniffed me, then rested her head on mine. "yea. it looks like you do." i say. he was within earshot now, and i didnt want to spook moon. "fine. take her back to the stables." he said "whats your name anyway?" "kody hall." i say, walking away. "im pin. pin hawthorne." hawthorne. where do i know that name?   "bye moody horse boy." i say, walking off with moon. "you know im not bringing him back to his stable, right?" "yea. i know." he said grumpily i just laugh and walk toward zoe, who was now talking to becky and jade, "theres the wild horse tamer!" jade said "yea! the talk of the yard!" becky agreed.  this is going to be quite the adventure. i think. cant wait to live it.

what do you think of this chapter? im doing my best, so please leave any tips/criticism in the comments!