𝟎𝟏𝟑 ⇢❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧)

BITCH IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU

sei screamed into the phone as you pulled away from it a big smile spreading on your face.

you knew he'd be over the moon if you told him and the fact that you couldnt see his face in person but you already knew what expressions he was making made the phone call all that more enjoyable.

you were glad that you had someone like him to tell these things to. you loved having sei by your side every step of the way.

"shut up bitch he'll hear you. he's like in the bathroom." you whispered closing your eyes as you heard him squeal into the phone causing it to vibrate in your hands.

sei couldnt even fathom the fact that you had actually kissed the man of your dreams and even more so that he basically asked you to be his "girlfriend" although there was a different title to it.

a sugar baby.

huh, the title has a nice ring to it and right now, you werent even sure any of this was actually happening. after meeting him for the first time in years...your love for him never really went away.

that silly highschool crush became something so much more stronger and now it was starting to bleed into reality.

"bathroom? oh yall some freaks freaks." the white haired male snickered and it was clear in his tone that he was just teasing you. still it made your cheeks warm at the thought of what he had meantioned actually being somewhat true.

"i told you this was like wattpad. yep yep, and watch sooner or later he'll have you spreading your l-"

"SEI!" you grumbled, trying to hide your laughter as you burried your head into the pillows of your new sugar daddy's bed.

the sheets smelled exactly how mitsuya did and for some reason...it made you feel lightheaded. "not everything is like those smutty books whore."

"im serious! its so fun being able to hear everything. but bathroom doe? where are yall?" sei questioned lowly, almost as if he knew the answer himself and in a hushed whisper he screamed into your ears once more loud as hell like he always was.