Chapter 2 : Naming the cat's

[Amelia pov]

I look at them and wonder what to name them. I look at the long, grey haired cat sitting in front of me. It is staring at me and it is creeping me out.

"What am I going to name you?" I wonder as I pick him up.

I look at him. He has hair covering his eye's so I picks up his hair and sees scars on face and he had yellow- green eye's.

"How did you get  scars?" As he tilts his head.

His fur is grey and it looks like it is sliver.

"How about I name you Sliver? I think it matches the colour of your fur." As he licks my cheek and I place him down.

Then I look at the blue, black cat sitting there. I pick him up and look at him. His right eye is closed.

"How about I name you Biscuit? I don't see anything wrong with that." As he seems a little angry by what is his name.

I place him next to Sliver and look at the blonde cat. I pick  him up and decide on what to name him.

"I will name you Funshine. Nothing wrong with that. You do look like a Funshine to me." I say as place him next to Biscuit.

I pick up the red cat and now I know it is a she. Or a he with a very small one, but I'm sure its a she.

"How about I name you Rose? You have red fur and... rose's are red. It goes with you." As she licks my face and it seems like she likes her name.

I place her next to Funshine and I pick up the brownish, black cat. I look at him.

"I think I will name you George. I don't know why but I will name you... George." I say as he looks at me like he does not like his name at all.

But I put him next to Rose and he moves further away from her. I pick up the cat with red eyes and look at him. I wonder what in the world to name him. "How about I name you Raven? Cause one, I can't of think out anything and two, I just don't know." I say as I put him down and he walks to Biscuit and sits down.

I pick up the last cat and I have already decided to name him...

"I will name you Grumpy because you look grumpy all the time." I say as I put him down and he sits next to Funshine.

Recap on their names...

Sliver = Undertaker
Biscuit = Ciel
Funshine = Alois
Rose = Grell
George = William
Raven = Sebastian
Grumpy = Claude

After they are all name, I then decide, it was time to bath.

"Okay you guys, I am going to bath. So you all stay here until I get back, okay?" I say as lean forward and put my hands on my knees.

I get up and go to my room. I take out my night clothes with was a sleeveless, white t-shirt and a white pants. I rush into the bathroom, downstairs and had my bath.

When I finish bath, I go to the kitchen. I take out some food from the fridge, in case I am too tired to cook and I warm it up in the microwave. When it is finished, I eat my food and remember that I had to pick up their plates. When I finish eating, I pick up their seven plates and wash it. I sit on the couch and all the cat's jump on to the couch with me.

Time skip

It is eight in the evening and I am tired so we decide it is time for bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I finish, I go up to my room. The cat's follow me. I open the door and the cats jump on the bed and they lay there. I get in bed and mumble out my prayer to God. They look at me as if I did something wrong. I lay in bed and fall asleep.

A/n
Hey there. Nice to see y'all again. Well that is another amazing chapter so let's move on. Now if you don't mind I just want to recap on their names.

Sliver = Undertaker
Biscuit = Ciel
Funshine = Alois
Rose = Grell
George = William
Raven = Sebastian
Grumpy = Claude

Okay. Thank you guys. Now see ya soon. Bye-bye.