what is he planning.. (chapter 2 of let me go!)

"man just one more period till home time" childe sighed and he walked next to kaeya "yeah man but I feel sorry for ya" kaeya chuckled. Childe looked confused for a second "for what bro?"
Kaeya continued laughing and just gave a smirk.

"Well man I have to go to my class" childe sighed as he slipped his hands into his pockets "I will catch you later man" childe gave a wink to kaeya as he left. 'damn what class was my period again? A3 or A7 hmm I will just go into A3'. As childe was walking he felt someone following him he turned and saw nobody was following him.

'huh.. I feel like somebody is following me- whatever I will just go to class' the unknown person kept following childe but childe ignored it "hey kid!" Childe looked up and saw a teacher "yeah miss!?" The teacher looked pissed "why weren't you in class!" Childe looked behind him and saw nobody in the hallway. 'h-huh' "well miss I was looki-" the teacher crossed her arms "that's no excuse young man!" The teacher gave a sigh and let him in class 'damn that God damn lady is so rude geez' as childe walked to his desk.

He saw the same guy from his other class 'h-huh that guy wait! He's name is Xiao right? Wait maybe I could be friends with him' childe walked over to his desk 'hi Xiao wanna be friends?' Xiao looked up and gave a disgusting look at childe "how the hell do you know my name blonde boy!" Childe looked shocked for second and stretched his head "well haha kaeya told me" Xiao looked pissed.

Xiao stood up and gave childe a glare "and the hell do you know kaeya!?" "Well hes my friend" xiao came closer "well then pretty boy listen to me if you wanna be friends with me then you better stay away from aether alright!?" "Aether?" Childe got confused for a second and then remembered that boy that he sat with earlier.

Childe sighed "well I will stay away from him and my name is childe also" childe handed a hand "alright childe nice to meet you I guess" Xiao took he's hand and they become friends. Childe took his seat. A few minutes as childe was writing he noticed someone coming into the classroom "well well mister suit take your seat" childe looked up and saw the guy from earlier named zhongli ' what is he doing here!? Well kaeya told me to stay away from him but eh who cares' "yeah m,lady" zhongli gave a wink to teacher as he walked over to childe.

'w-what the hell is wrong with this guy- and wait why is he coming over to me..?' zhongli smirked and sat in front of childe 'oh god he smells so good-.. no childe focus' "zhongli! Where are your books!?" Zhongli laughed "oh m,lady why need books when I can study you~" the teacher looked flushed and pissed at the same time. "Ugh just sit there and do whatever" as the teacher walked out of class. Childe noticed a letter from Xiao. Childe opened the letter and read.

'hey childe meet me after school at the back of the hall' childe looked confused for second and nodded to Xiao. "Well hello there ahain~" childe turned his head and noticed zhongli close to him. Lips almost touching. "Z-zhongli?" Zhongli laughed and placed a hand on childes cheek. "Oh look at that beauty and also also meet me next Friday beautiful~" zhongli gave a small kiss on childes cheek. "Z-zhongli?" Zhongli gave a smirk and turned back.

Childe looked flushed and shocked at the same time 'n-no childe! Controll yourself you can't trust him' childe rubbed he's face and gave a sigh. 'well ugh whatever!' a few minutes later the bell finally rang. "Well class you are dismissed remember the homework I gave you so pls do it" 

"Pst childe! Follow me" childe followed Xiao 'where the hell is he taking me- I know hes taking me at the back of the hall but-'

"Ok childe we are here" childe walked around and saw kaeya and the boy he saw from earlier and another weird boy. "Well childe meet diluc and aether I know you met aether in class" childe gave a nodded "so why did you call me here" nobody gave an answer, childe looked confused for a second and saw zhongli coming close. "G-guys? Kaeya?"

"Sorry childe.."