Pain

Pain is beauty, that's what we've always know, right? That is what everyone tells us, to be pretty you have to have the pain that comes along with it; the pain of dealing with the hatred and jealousy of the other people of the world, the pain of having everything put into place so that you would be considered "normal", the pain and suffering of the self hate that you think you're not good enough, that you have to be better.

But what else is pain? Suffering, agony, anguish, lust? What's pain to you? People has different pain; my pain? Pain to me is self control; without it, I would have numbness. nothing I would be driven to insanity.

Pain reminds me that even though you go through shit, there is people out there that has to go through this shit daily and you're sitting there with your blade doing it yourself. I mean, what's so wrong with self harm? I mean sure, it hurts, you could die, you could hurt yourself more by hurting the ones you love. Everything is bullshit! I mean, why can't self harm just be self harm? because people still has emotions and they still care about other people.

But isn't all the suffering and anguish part of our lives? just a daily routine that happens over, and over again?