∆ Information/Disclaimer.

Disclaimer:

Gravity Falls is a 2 season cartoon released by Disney Television Animation, created by Alex Hirsch consisting of 40 episodes. I, in no way, shape or form claim to own any part of the original story, art, characters or music. Good luck trying to sue me Disney, I'm broke.

Information:
Devilish Minds (Re):

This is an edited and fleshed out redo of my original story of the same name still available to be viewed. This version will begin at the start with longer chapters and hopefully better story telling. To long term supporters I apologise for the long wait.

The Story:

Demon Dipper is not a new concept. It wasn't new when I started Devilish Minds and it's not new now. I do however hope I bring something new to the concept.

Warnings:

There will be some Mabel!Bashing meaning Mabel's character isn't spun in as much of a positive light as the show.
There will be angst.
There is likely to be gore, graphic description and dark themes.
There will be likely be no shipping as the main characters are children, adults and thousand year old demons, and in the case of the twin sets related.

Editing:

I don't have a editor, an when I'm staring at the words as I write and read over them I will sometimes miss a spelling error, lapse in grammar or even a small inconsistency in plot. I don't mind people pointing it out as it allows me to fix the error. However one person pointing it out is more than enough, if you find someone else has pointed out the error please don't also point it out. I love comments but I don't exactly want them all to be a chain of my errors.

Plot Requests:

I don't generally take plot requests. However if I feel I can accurately incorporate someone's idea into the story I will, giving that person credit. That does not mean every suggestion will make it and I'm sorry.

Art:

I will be trying to credit any art I include, however sometimes it's hard to find for me. If you find a piece of art uncredited and you know it's source feel free to let me know and I'll add it.

Music:

I tend to choose a song that's lyrics are split amongst chapters, the song is usually what I have in mind while writing the story. It will always be credited. If the lyrics run out before the story is finished I will usually pick another. These will always be credited.

Thanks:

I'd like to thank everyone who's stuck with me. Everyone who's joining us for the first time. And my brother who allows me to read my stories to him to hear what he thinks.