Stressful day at work😐😓

OK so I have had this story suggested to me by a wonderful reader LaurenThomson0 ! Tysm for the idea and I hope that this is what you meant by it 😅✨
-------------------------------------------------------------

You and Brett got home around 3 hours ago but you notice Brett hasn't taken his eyes off of his laptop. You go over to see whats wrong but you don't realize that he has had a panic attack, his hands are shaky, breaths unsteady and his eyes are glossy with tears.

"Brett honey what's wrong?" You say while grabbing tissues and wiping his teary eyes.

"I..I.. I can't do this cupcake... Works to hard and I..." He says with a very shaken and teary voice but he bursts into tears mid sentence.

- you pull Brett into a warm hug and comfort him, to hear out his problems on what has happend in work.-

"Hey... If you need some time off from work I can arrange it with Reagan?" You say gently before ruffling his hair and placing a small kiss on his head.

"Mhm... T..that would be nice cupcake" he says through small sobs and sniffles.

"OK then.. Would you like a hot chocolate with bunny marshmallows?" You say with a smile while his face lights up when you say bunny marshmallows.

- He nods his head and follows you into the kitchen where he sits on the fluffy bar stools and you put some little buñny marshmallows waiting for him-

---------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed and yet again a huge thanks to LaurenThomson0 for the suggestion!.

And yes I have made it so he likes bunny marshmallows! Can we make that canon or somin?