one

YOUR smile never faded when you entered the campus of the large school

YOUR smile never faded when you entered the campus of the large school. Except you didn't enter by yourself. Your adoptive brother was carrying you. "Big brother! You can put me down now!"

"Nope! I'm protecting you from all of the curses!" He nuzzled against your cheek. You giggled. "Okay, okay! You can carry me!"  He hummed happily and continued to walk, until you were stopped by a pink haired boy. You waved at him.

His heart stopped. You were way prettier than Jennifer Lawrence. He blushed, and waved back. "Sensei, who's this?" The pinkette asked. "This is [Y/N]! Isn't she cute?" Satoru patted your head happily.

He smiled. "Hi, [Y/N]! I'm Itadori Yuji!" He looked up at you and patted your head. You smiled happily at the contact. "Hi! Can I call you Yuyu?" You asked, making his heart race. "Y-Yeah! Sure, Gojo-Chan." You frowned. "You can call me [Y/N] since we're friends now, Yuyu!"

Your "brother" pouted and whined. "[N/N], c'mon! Pay attention to me too!" You giggled. "Sh! We're trying to talk! But fine, since you want attention that bad-" you booped his nose, before looking away. "This school seems cool! Is it, Yuyu?" He blushed at your nickname. He nodded. "Yeah! Your brother's an... interesting teacher..." he rubbed the back of his neck before glancing at your figure. 'She... she's really pretty.' Then he walked off, after receiving a glare from your caretaker.