"Acceptance"

(Short story) 

'The sun has raised' as she would use to say, standing up off my bed was never comfortable as it was before. 'Whats happening to me' I get to ask myself again and again while sun begins to rise or set. Little did I know it's bad for my health. I used to run off every afternoonnot just to play but to talk to friends too, but this days. I wake up morning to dawn just to go to school and work not to feel good but just to go home miserable. Respect was all I asked but I guess it's just to good for a world such as this...People always say though there'slove, or shall I answer 'love is commitment a promise to never leave a promise to promise.' I always believed it was never true or it was never something to accomplish for that it was never worth fighting for. People told me that the reason I'm miserable is because 'I don't have love', that 'I don't believe in love' I answered with another questions that has been stuck in my head for ages? millions and millions of hours thinking about it 'isn't love a big word?' why. 'why is it that important when it just ends with the other leaving the other' I would answer either out of anger, or out of rage..or most people sayout of loneliness. I tend to go to my own corner thinking about arguments I went too just from the term love...I had many arguments before. Not just for love but about 'asking for love' for 'respect' and for 'acceptance' that was never given. I always looked to my back and my front my right and my left thinking it's nice being her I had so many memories being her but being him as not just acceptance of oneself but acceptance of another person after another. Being in another topic where some people accept and understand. Where I can finally be free for who I want to be.Being who I really am. Being accepted for who am I. And who I'm supposed to be.