Chapter 11

Mikey slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by the familiar ceiling of the hospital. Mikey immediately jolted, only for him to feel the agonizing pain in his left shoulder and his right thigh. 

Mikey holds his head, trying to remember the events that happened. 

That's right, he remembers it now. 

He was fighting Sanzu to bring back Takemichi but then passed out due to exhaustion and also the injuries he has sustained. 

"Do you feel fine now?" Mikey looked at Draken who was sitting beside his bed.

"My left shoulder and right thigh still hurt, I'll just drink some pain killer later," Mikey said.

"That's good to hear, but you still have to stay in the hospital for about 3 days more according to the doctor," Draken said and looked at Mikey.

Mikey's eyes widened and his face contorted to anger. His fist slammed on the stand.

"What do you mean I have to stay here! Kenchi I can't! How can I'm going to save Takemichi from that drug addict if I was bedridden here!" Mikey screams and glared at Draken who is unfazed.

"It's only for 3 days, you can't strain your stitches according to the doctor. Mikey, listen you can't fight Sanzu if you are hurt so it's better if you rest for a while." Draken calmly said at Mikey.

"Damn it!" Mikey cussed.

Draken understands Mikey's frustration with some of them injured and still recovering. They have to postpone the plan.

This just makes Draken more frustrated, thinking about how Sanzu gets away.

The silents of the room are deafening.

Mikey was about to talk when they heard a knock on the door. A nurse opened the door.

"Is Manjiro Sano here?" The nurse asked.

"That's me" Mikey answered. 

"You have a delivery for you, Sir." the nurse said, "Bring it here" Draken ordered and the nurse bowed and do what Draken said.

Suddenly, two-man get in carrying a black casket, then 7 men entered carrying 7 funeral wreaths. This makes both Draken and Mikey shocked.

Mikey slowly gets up and get close to one of the funeral man.

"Who the fuck this came from!?" Mikey angrily asked glaring at the man. 

"W-we don't know, Sir. But he asked us to give this to you." The man said, shakingly handing Mikey a black envelope. Mikey snatch this on the man's hand and opened it.

Dear Mikey,

Do you like my gift? I was torn if I should gift you the white casket but I just settled with the black one since I thought it would fit your taste~.

Oh, how I wish to see you inside the coffin that I gift you. I bet it will make you look stunning. 

Stiff and cold. Just the way you should be~.

That night, I wasn't able to finish the job. It pissed me, just thinking of you still breathing and walking. I should have decapitated your head the very first that you enter the door. But where's the fun on that if you're already dead?

So let's continue our game of heroes and villains.

I hope you recovered, I will wait for you~.

-SANZU          

Mikey crumpled that letter, vein-popping on his forehead like it will going to explode. The funeral man already gets out and so is the nurse.

"That bastard" Mikey gritted his teeth. 

'I'll kill you, Sanzu!' 

INUI

I stare at a tattoo shop that is in front of me. I was curious why the two brought me here, my eyes roam around.

The shop was inside an alleyway in Red Light District in Shibuya. Probably a shop owned by Bonten, I continue to inspect the shop when someone called me.

"Inupi, let's get in already. Koko has been waiting for us!" Kazutora shouted at me and was already inside the shop with Chifuyu just right behind him, waiting for me.

I get inside and followed Chifuyu and Kazutora right behind them. We walk up the stairs and opened the door.

There I saw Koko lounging on one of the sofas of the shops while reading a magazine. He then looks at us and places the magazine on the coffee table. 

"So, you're finally here. What took you so long?" Koko asked and looked at us. "We get caught in stupid traffic." Kazutora simply answered.

I remained to observe. I still couldn't believe that Chifuyu and Kazutora are working under Bonten. They fool us good with how good they acted and play us. 

Koko then looks at me and walks toward me.

"Are you ready?" Koko asked with a smirk across his face. "Yeah, let's get this over with," I said and remove his shirt and then sit on the chair face away at the tattoo artist.

"I want it on the nape" I declared earning a whistle by Koko. "You heard him, Tomu. Make sure it will be good." Koko told to the artist in a playful tone. Chifuyu and Kazutora sit on the sofa and watch.

The artist nodded and starts doing his work. I remain calm through the process.

This is for her

.

.

.

"We're finally here," Koko said and looked at the blond man wearing an expensive purple embroidered suit, and a bouquet of purple hyacinth in his hand. The guy nodded and entered the penthouse, the sound of heels clicking as they walk on the marbled floor of the luxurious penthouse.

They both stopped in front of the huge black door, Koko opened the door. Darkness greeted both of the men, only the dim light of the moon in the sky is the only source of the light in the whole room. Takemichi remained calm and sitting the black expensive chair in the center of the room, her dull eyes looking at Koko, not breaking any contact.

"Koko, you are finally here. Who is this man that you want me to meet?" Takemichi voice is calm but still full of authority.

"You can enter now," Koko said, a smile plastered on his face. He steps to the side giving room to the man. The man walks close, the moonlight shined on his face. Takemichi's widened as he look at the familiar face in front of him.

Smile plastered on Inui's face, as he walked close to Takemichi. Inui kneeled in front of Takemichi as he give the beautiful bouquet of hyacinth to her. He then took her pale hands and give her a tender kiss.

"I could finally be with you, Takemichi. I could finally be with you. So please, don't ever leave me again, My queen." Inui's arms cling to her waist and pull her close. 

Takemichi caressed Inui's face, Inui held Takemichi's hands tenderly.

"I-Inupi...?" Takemichi muttered, still stunned. "Yes, My queen?" Inui replied.

"Please... Don't leave me..." Takemichi said and he hugged her tightly as if, Inui is going to disappear.

"Yes, Takemichi" Inui lean close and kissed Takemichi tenderly.

It was that day that finally, Inui finally could be on the side of his Queen and Savior again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Hello I'm back again, sorry if it took so long for me to update. I was too busy with my research, module, and defense that I can't find time to update. I also have writer's block so it was hard to update stories and my laptop also broke so my stress level is high and I'm also more sleep deprived. Sorry, if it's a little too boring since I kinda rush it, Hope you like it~]