Strawberries

Spirit was terrified.

No, he was beyond terrified.

He sat outside of the D.W.M.A (Death Weapon Mister Academy), not even daring to go in there.

But his daughter was in there! Well, his old weapon mister was too...

That sadistic pervert still haunts him to this day. He doesn't think he'll ever be able to get past the idea of being experimented on in his sleep. And, by his most trusted friend too!!

But eventually, spirits need to see Maka overtook his fear of Stein.

And so, the lone soldier marches forward....

Just kidding, but Spirit did go into the school. Creeping his way around the corners of the school. Constantly on the look out for his beloved daughter.

Finally he saw her! But there was stein too...

He slowly took a step towards his daughter... then another. Finally, another.

Stein seemed to hear him approaching and looked at spirit.
Spirit froze like a deer in headlights under his gaze, before finally running away to hide in the nurses office.

Stein smirked at spirit's actions as he thought to himself "found you... my dear weapon"

/-/-/-/-////-//-/—/—/—/—/—/

Spirit hid under the covers of one of the beds in the nurses room while shaking.

Just what was that look on steins face when he saw him. Why did Stein look so happy to see him?

"What is he planning" Spirit though as he hid, rather poor hiding in Stein's opinion.

Stein ,in fact, was in the door way to the nurses offices. Watching Spirits ass shake from beneath the covers of one of the nurse beds. It was foul play in Stein's opinion.

Stein was going to wait until he got spirit back to his house after they were paired as weapon and mister by death ,but seeing this wonderful display in front of him. Stein changed his mind.

"Where oh where could spirit have gone?" Stein said in a exaggerated speech pattern as he took deliberately slow foot steps towards Spirit.

Spirit actually stopped shaking at the sound of steins voice. In fact, he felt a little proud of himself for hiding so well that Stein couldn't find him. That was until Stein ripped the blanket from spirit and smiled while saying "there you are!".

Spirit flipped himself from a fetal position to his back leaning against a wall in a second. He looked a lot scared .... And a little happy?

" yo- you get away!" Spirit yelled while staring into Stein's eyes.

" oh, no hello to your old weapon mister? So sad" stein said while sitting in the end of the bed.

"You experimented on me! You don't deserve a 'warm welcome'. I-I trusted you and you went and experimented on me while I was asleep" spirit said while looking hurt.

"..I- I'm sorry for that spirit... I was stupid and it'll never happen again." Stein said while looking into Spirits eyes.

"Really?" Spirit said.

" yes, I'll make sure your awake next time" stein said jokingly with a straight face.

" Stein!!" Spirit yelled while punching steins arm playfully.

After they finished laughing, spirit looked at Stein half serious while saying" but what did you even experiment on?? I could never find any real clue to what it was!"