Chapter 9

"Noona, your turn!" Haechan yells, making you who just walked in the kitchen from taking a nap in Johnny's room and is currently sipping some water, cough and point at yourself "Yes, you! You're the only woman here"

You snort and cross your arms, declining "I'll pass"

"No you can't pass" Haechan hisses "I wanna win" He stands up and shows you the cat ears "look, when Johnny Hyung sees you he'll loose"

You scoffed, "You're kidding"

"Don't you want to know how to make Johnny Hyung get all flustered?"

You blinked "Fuck it" You breathed and walked to him "Help me put it on"

"Hell yeah!" He claims and helps you put on the ears

"Noona, you look so cute" Mark says making you jump in surprise, narrowing your eyes in an attempt scare him, the ears on your head shifting from side to side at his comment "You can try and intimidate me as much as you want Noona, I can see how much you liked the compliment"

Haechan snorts and elbows Mark "Johnny Hyung's ears will start moving the moment he sees Noona"

Mark shrugs "I say when she smiles"

"Are you seriously underestimating how whipped Johnny Hyung is?" Haechan says teasingly "Wanna make it a bet?" 

"Bet?" He asks and looks at you who wrinkled your nose in disapproval "Bet" He nods "What's at stake?"

"Coffee" 

"I don't like coffee" 

"Dinner then"

Mark thinks for a second before nodding and slapping Haechan by the chest "Bet" He smiles at you "Lets go, Noona! I have a bet to win!"

"Y/n?" Johnny asks in shock when Mark and Haechan dragged you to the dorm's living room "I thought you were asleep?"

"Not anymore" you said and finally turned to look at him, the ears in full display as you fixed you hair

He freezes, eyes on you then at the ears, "Oh my God?" He murmurs and covers his face, the ears springing to life at the sight of you

Mark frowns and Haechan pumps his fist in the air "Ha!" Haechan says triumphantly "I told you he'd get all flustered at the sight! You'll be broke by the end of tonight"

Mark sighs and looks up at the ceiling "My poor wallet"

"What—What is going on?" Johnny asks and looks at you

"They made a bet on when you'll be flustered" You smiled sheepishly, making his cat ears move around again "Upon seeing me with the ears or when I smile— sorry, why are you flustered?"

He opens his mouth to say something but he closes them again, shaking his head "My heart can't take this" He whines and places a hand on his chest, right above his heart