You Didn't See That Coming?

~JOHNNY POV~

It had been a few years and Julie was 12 and I was 14. It felt weird to be 14 again. I watched as the men fought in front of Julie and I about sending us out.

"Lets send out the siblings." One said.

"We can't. They're not strong enough." Another told him.

I rolled my eyes at the men and grabbed Julie's hand. I pulled her closer before I took off running. I dropped Julie off outside somewhere and made my way to one Avenger. I smirked when I saw a guy with a bow and arrow pointing it around and I knew he was looking for me.

I quickly ran by him and knocked him over. I stopped and began walking as I turned back and smirked at him.

"What you didn't see that coming?" I asked.

I ran away but I did hear someone say, "Clint's down!"

"There's an enhanced on the field!"

I just wanted them to meet my sister if they wanted to see a good enhanced person. Speaking of Julie, I saw red energy come out of somewhere and ran off to find her. I saw her standing behind someone as they stared with wide eyes, that was filled with red mist over the Iris.

The man snapped out of it and turned. Tony Stark

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled taking a step forward.

"Wait." Julie told me holding  hand out to stop me.

I watched as Stark grabbed the scepter and left

"Julie why did you let him steal it?" I asked.

"You'll see." She smiled.