Epilogue

Epilogue

"Let's break up," I'm left momentarily stunned when Golden said that. The seriousness of her voice is cleared and I couldn't help but to gulp while looking at her eyes full of venom.

I just woke up because I fucking fainted! Yes! I fainted, not just once but twice.

Bro, that wasn't cool. I fucking mess up infront of Sebastian Family! Hell. That was really embarrassing.

"B-Baby, you're kidding." I tried to touch her face but she slapped my hand away from her.

"Nanggigil ako sa'yo e, hindi ka lang isang beses nahimatay! Dalawang beses! Daig mo pa ang mga tita at tito kong may sakit sa puso!"

I bit my lower lip to hide my smile. Damn. She looked so cute and my heart is beating at a dangerous speed just simply watching her.

"Of course, baby. I was so shocked and surprise by your sudden statement. I mean, I didn't expect you'd say that. That was unbelievable. But now, that I back into the reality. I couldn't believe that we're now together, and we're official." My large hands come to wrap around her small waist as I hug her tightly.

Until now, I couldn't believe that we're together, I feel like the whole world was with me when she said yes to me. I had never been much happier in this whole life. I felt like I had won the fucking lottery. It's hard to describe the feeling that I felt.

"Hmm... Oo na! Sige na nga, tayo na ulit. Mahal kita e, at marupok ako pagdating sa'yo."

"Mas mahal kita, Gold." I answered in all honesty. The stray tear escapes and rolls down my cheek. I can't help but be emotional right now because after everything we've been through I can't believe that we're in this situation right now. We're both happy, both contented and both satisfied with this kind of love.

I lean forward and kissed her head. I clearly remember the day when I first started admiring her. Until now I could feel the excitement, the adrenaline rush, the butterflies, my heartbeats, and the overwhelming feeling I felt for her.

"Have you heard the news?" Melly asked, she's my girlfriend-first girlfriend perhaps. We're here at the cafeteria, having a snack. She's a grade 6 student while me? I'm grade 7, too young to enter a fucking relationship right? But who cares? I want to explore, I want to experience kissing and making out.

"What news?" I asked, though I don't really give a fuck about that fucking news. I mean, bro I'm not chimoso. But since she was my girlfriend, then I needed to listen at her.

"Did you know Golden Ashthreed right?" My forehead crease before I slowly nodded. I know Golden, she's famous here in our school. Famous... dahil sa dami ng nakaaway niya. Ni hindi ko na nga mabilang kung ilang beses itong na guidance. But aside from that, she's famous because she was really beautiful and many students here in King University had a huge crush on her. She also came from a well-known and wealthy family.

"Yes, what about her?"

"One of my friends told me na she's slut daw. Kasi may nakakita daw sa kanila ng boyfriend niyang nag mi-makeout sa likod ng gym. That was unbelievable right? Grabe! Nasa loob pala ang kulo niya." I stare at her blanky for a few seconds, trying to process everything she said.

This girl... is fucking judgemental. Hell. The information was too much, It was below the belt. How could she said that to her fellow women? At kung totoo mang nakikipag makeout ito sa boyfriend niya, wala na dapat sila do'n. I mean, what's wrong with that? They're in relationship, they can do whatever they want.

I clenched my fist under the table and gritted my teeth before I answered. "That's their business, and stop judging someone as if you're clean."

"H-How dare you!" She was shaking in anger while looking at me.