Manjiro Sano (Mikey)

Y/n Sano is Mikey's wife, she works in bonten too. One day she got a news from her bestfriend, that Mikey is cheating on her, so she plan to kill the woman.

Y/n is outside the hotel where Mikey and the woman making out. Y/n proceed to the room and heard a woman moaning, that made her blood boil.

"Ahh~ M-mikey ha~ harder~ fas-faster~"

"Hmm~ such a good slut you are"

"Ahh, i-im gonna~ cum~"

"Cum with me slut"

And they release each other. Y/n can hear them catching their breaths. Y/n prepaired her katana. Y/n kicked the door and saw Mikey and the woman look so shocked.

"Y/n"

"Who is she?"

"She's my wife"

"Y/n let me explain"

Y/n didn't let mikey explain and kill the girl. The hotel room is full of blood. Y/n's face is full of blood and sweat.

"Y/n"

Mikey said and kiss Y/n.

"She put a drug on my drink"

"Yeah? You thougt i will believe your lies? It happend a lot of times Mikey"

Mikey kiss Y/n and pushed her on the bed and kicked the dead body. Mikey get on top of her and undress her. Mikey starts licking, sucking, kissing, every part of her.

"Mikey stop"

"No"

Mikey entered 4 fingers inside her while claiming her lips.

"Mikey~ Ahh~"

"That's my girl, moan baby moan"

Y/n is all wet because of Mikey's fingers, Mikey lick his fingers clean.

"Mike-"

Y/n is cut off when Mikey entered his dick on her pussy. Mikey starts fucking her fast and rough.

"Ahh~ shit~"

Y/n change their position now she's on top.

"You tease me huh? Now let me ride your cock"

Mikey smirk on his wife's words. Mikey guide her while she starts bounsing on his cock.

"Ahh~ Your pussy eats my cock so good"

The room is full of Mikey and Y/n's moan.