Chapter Seventeen

Katsuki weakly opened his eyes. His head was aching.

He saw that his legs were strapped to a chair. He blinked in confusion. He began to struggle to get out of the straps. "Oh, you're awake." Someone said.

Then his head snapped up to see a room, full of villains. There was a girl with messy buns in her hair, the man with black hair and scars all over him who dragged Katsuki into the warp gate, a man with blue hair and armless hands all over his body. There were two others which he did not recognize.

But then there was a boy with green hair and green eyes, wearing a middle school uniform, sitting at a booth, watching. Katsuki's eyes widened.

Deku?

Katsuki's eyes darted around the room.

"Hello, Katsuki Bakugou." The man with blue hair said. "My name is Shigaraki."

Katsuki was unable to speak, from a gag stuffed inside of his mouth. His straps rattled.

"Izuku, take his straps off." Shigaraki instructed. Katsuki's heart dropped from the familiar name.

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know." The man with black hair and scars said, turning his head to Shigaraki.

"It's fine, we should treat him as an equal." Shigaraki replied, shrugging. Katsuki's brow furrowed. An equal?

"And plus, he knows he can't win against all of us at once."

Izuku slid from his seat and walked towards Katsuki silently, but with a paranoid expression.

He reached his hand out to Katsuki's gag, but put his finger to his lips and looked at Katsuki in the eye in a pleading way.

Katsuki had no idea how to react. Should he be happy he finally found Izuku? Or should he be outraged, because Izuku was working for villains? Or.. was Izuku kidnapped too? Perhaps he was kidnapped like Katsuki and forced to be used as a servant for the villains?

Katsuki, completely bewildered, stayed silent after Izuku removed the gag. Katsuki's head limped down back to his legs, and Izuku began to fiddle with his straps.

Katsuki remained still and silent in the chair.

"I apologize for using such forceful methods. But we had no choice." Someone said in the back. "Please understand that we're not just a group trying to commit crimes for fun.." They added.

"We didn't kidnap you just for a riot for UA."

These words made Katsuki lift his head slightly.

"Even if all of our.. situations.. were different, Katsuki," Shigaraki began, standing up from his seat and taking a few steps towards Katsuki. "We've all suffered from people.. rules.. and heroes.." He said in a voice that made a chill run down Katsuki's spine.

Katsuki clenched his fists. Was this a proposal for Katsuki to join this.. villain group?

"I'm sure you also-" Shigaraki was saying, until Katsuki shot up from the chair, which caused Izuku to be pushed back away from him.

Izuku landed on the ground and let out a yelp.

Without hesitation, Katsuki shot an explosive straight onto Shigaraki's face, which caused the hand he was wearing on his face to fly off, and splatter on the ground.

The room was dead silent, with everyone staring at the hand, besides Katsuki.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking.. you idiots." Katsuki muttered, straightening himself. Izuku stared at him.