Chapter 28

; on a run;

We waited out a day didn't see any movement so we all decided to move out and keep going.

we were on the road no where to go, and we weren't to energized. Been a week since the prison fell and still isn't the same. Dads beard started to grow and Daryls hair got hella longer.

"You know im okay" Rick said to michonne as daryl and Sav were behind them "I know" Michonne said "How?" Rick asked "Because i'm okay to." She said.

"Hey carl I bet you can't stay on the railroad for long" Sav said balancing. "Oh yeah wanna bet?" Carl said standing on the railroad.

" you think we could maybe speed this up?" Rick asked "your dads right we shouldn't be messing around- Arah" Savannah tried scaring him and fell off "Hhaha Pay up" Carl said

"Fine" Sav said and grabbed the chocolate bars out her bag. Carl went to grab the big chocolate bar "Aw Cmon..." Savannah said wishing he didn't pick it

"Hey you said" Carl admitted "Fine" Sav said and closed the bag as Daryl smiled

Later that night.

We we're walking on the street, "Well well well" We heard someone say It was the joe guy. "Lookey here!!" One guy said "Your the one who killed one of our friends." Joe said As he held daryl tightly and had michonne sav, rick and carl captured.

"Leave them alone" Rick said "hmm but yet You killed one of my people so why don't we get a little pay back huh?" Joe said and nodded to one of his men.

The man leaned carl on the ground acting frakishly in his face. Both guys Put Savannah and michonne bending down looking at rick and Daryl.

"No" Both Daryl and Rick struggled knowing what they were about to do. "Close ur eyes carl" Savannah stated forcing it.

Michonne looked at savannah as we both looked at each other knowing we were gonna do something. The guy was about to pull out his pants when Michonne and Savannah both nodded.

Daryl punched joe in the face and Rick made a gun shoot. A ringing went in our ears as Michonne and Savannah his both of the men in the balls and got up, michonne grabbed her sword and stabbed on of them.

Daryl just had bite joes neck. and Rick punched a guy to death. Sav and michonne both grabbed carl as Michonne held carl "He's ours" Daryl and Rick both said as they went to kill the guy who was holding Sav and carl.

Daryl put a knife in the guy who had grabbed sav and slit it all the way up his chest, Rick did the same thing but with his neck.

"I'm so sorry" Sav said "This isn't ur fault" Rick said "Yes it is if we weren't messing around we wouldv-." Sav got cut off

"Look were okay " Daryl explained and put his hands around her waist.

the next morning.

Carl was sleeping in the car while Daryl and rick were out side on watch michonne and Sav were in the car. "We're brothers" I heard dad say.

Sooner or later carl woke up and we needed to find the rest of our people. we were on our way on a road, we found a sign that said "Sanctuary for all, community for all. Those who arrive survive"

"Lets keep going this way maybe we will come across everyone else." Dad said as we walked

"I'm thinking we head in, if they are good people we stay if they aren't we kill em" Rick said.

everyone else nodded, Daryl and Dad were both digging and putting the bag full of guns in the ground and covering it.

"For if it goes to shit" Daryl said.

We all walked in slowly everyone had there weapons up.

We met with a lady looked like she had a wig on "Hello!" She said They were cooking something on a grill and there were not that many people.

"What is this place?" Michonne asked her "Where people survive" She said I looked down and seen something familiar It was glenn/Hershels watch.

Savannah looked at rick and nudged him getting his attention. He let out a breath and grabbed ahold of the guy by his throat and grabbed the watch "Where the hell did you get this" He yelled. 

"You Ring leader, Set him down" A man said "And the one with the sword" He said

Everyone else out there weapons up and sav and Daryl stood next to each other. "Easy easy now" A guy said "Follow us but let him go" A dude said everyone held there weapons but did not let em go

"Welcome to terminus." A man said "I'm Gareth"  Gareth said who brung us into a gym like looking area.

"First we're gonna need ur weapons so if you don't mind..." He asked. Savannah looked at daryl and daryl nodded to rick.

We all sat them down and then patted us down.  they grabbed us by our arms and blindfolded us.

We were put in a train cart and met with Maggie glenna and a few new others. "Thank god u guys are okay." Sav said "Did you hear anything about Judith or beth?" Sav asked

"No i'm sorry" maggie said and savannah put her head down. "Who the hell are these people?!" Carl asked

"Who knows but we need to be ready to fight." Rick approached. Daryl stood by Savannah and held her hand kissing her forhead to make her feel better.

"there gonna feel pretty stupid when they find out...." Dad said looking out the door crack.

It was silent for a moment and everyone stared. 
a guy we never met before red head. "Find out what?" He said.

Savannah looked at daryl and back at rick. Carl was confused.

Rick looked away from the door and back at us " There fucking with the wrong people" Rick said to us.

I feel badass Sav said in her head.

sorry this took so long i literlaly forget everything about turminus.