Chapter 1: Beginning of Hatred

"I can't take it anymore......J-Just DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!"

A frantic girl arose from her bed, eyes widened, hands shaking. She checked the time.

8:07am.

"God I hate it here. I fucking hate this house."

The girl sat herself up against the wall. She looked over to her right, another girl, sleeping soundly on another bed not too far from hers.

"I know you're my sister, but I hate you so much. I can't stand to be around you. If only I could just-"

"SAGE! COME HERE REAL QUICK!"

Sage stopped her thought and emerged from her bed. Her black bonnet was lopsided and her bra was shifted sideways. She straightened herself up a bit before walking out of her shared room and upon her mother.

"Mom, why are you up walking around? You should be resting, the doctor said the baby could come too early if you keep stressing yourself out."

Sage's mom gave her a tired look and leaned down to put her hand over her stomach, she knew that her daughter was right. Being a high risk baby carrier, she should take better care of herself.

"I know sweetie, but your sister left dishes in the sink last night. I know she is still sleeping so could you please finish up here?"

Before Sage had a moment to get a word out, her mother was already leaving to go lie back down. Sage looked at the stacked dishes in the sink and let out a heavy huff from her nose. She walked back to her room where she looked over at her sister again. God, she hated her sister so much. It was uncanny.

Sage's sister, Solar, not being older than 12, was hated by her older sister, who was 15. The way she walked, talked, stayed up every night playing gacha life and listening to annoying youtubers overreact about Roblox games drove her crazy. The way she copied Sage's every move to putting up posters on her side of the room, to wearing her jackets and flannel without permission. Even though Sage & Solar are sisters, there is not one thing that she could say that she liked about Solar.

It all happened in a blur really. One minute Sage has her own room, going to school with friends, the next she is sharing a room with her younger sister and switching states. Sage could still recall the minute where she knew that she was going to be taken from her personal space and put into a shared space with a stupid, whiny brat. She didn't know how much more she could take honestly. Her first time having her own room just to be put back in square one after two years.

Sage & Solar always shared rooms when they were younger. Being only 3 years apart, their mother saw no point renting out a 3-bedroom home. That changed when Sage turned 13. Her mother got a 4-bedroom trailer since Sage was getting older. It was a heavenly place for the girl. Her room was so big and just hers. No more having to share a closet, all of her clothes could be spaced out. No more arguing about who could have the TV remote, it was all hers. Sage couldn't have had a better life. Her privacy was the one thing she wanted for so long and it was finally hers.

Until a few months ago.

The lease was about to be up in the next two weeks and Sage's mother had decided to move Sage & Solar to Florida. There was no particular reason for moving to the Orange State, she just couldn't stand to be in Michigan any longer.

That also meant that she would have to break the news to her daughters that they would be sharing a room again. The 3 & 4 bedrooms were way above her budget in the area they were staying in, so a 2 bedroom is the only thing that she could afford.

Sage stood in her own room for the last time and just admired the walls. She just had 2 years of privacy and was about to start all the way over again. It almost wasn't believable. Moving all of her things into one small room along with her sister's things. It was terrible. A tragedy if you will. Not even Sage's mood playlist could make this ordeal better.

It was late November, the week of Thanksgiving actually. The family just moved there during early October. School had already started so the girls would have to get accustomed to starting a new school at the beginning of the second quarter. School wasn't a problem Sage had though. She would be able to pick up her honor and AP classes again and proceed from where she already was. It was the room that she couldn't stand. The first couple of nights weren't that rough. Although, everytime she heard her sister turn over in the middle of the night, evey cell in her body wanted to scream. Complaining, night after night, when Solar would get home from school, laughing loudly and talking to herself while watching YouTube made Sage want to smash her head into the wall until she could feel her skull cracked. Oh...the agony of Solar's screaming was enough to pleasure Sage. The whines and the blood that poured on her shirt was enough to make her wet. "Finally~" Sage thought,

"Silence."

The 15 year old awoken from her fantasy and stood in front of the door. Remembering that she had to clean the kitchen Solar had failed to do was enough to put her in a bad mood. She walked over to her side of the closet and yanked her Adidas hoodie from the hanger. "Tch. My side of the closet. Should be my closet." Sage grunted. She slipped on her black leggings and slid into her Nike slides while wearing mismatched socks.

Sage grabbed her phone and earbuds, walking out of the room while choosing a playlist to try and calm her mood. "Can't go wrong with Lindsey Stirling." Carol of the bells by her favorite musician played drastically through her phone, Sage was starting the water for the dirty dishes when she zoned out again. Her mind, an empty wonderland for fog to fill.

"5th time this month that I had that dream huh? Heh, keep on and I'll act it out."

Sage stopped the water for the halfway filled sink and towered spaghetti sauced plates over in the water. As her hand touched the sponge to begin wiping the plate, her eyes shut. Thinking of every detaik of the dream.

The screams...
The bloody scissors..
A satisfied, panting Sage holding the bloody scissors...
Solar's lifeless body hanging over a bed..

Sage chuckled to herself and smiled, now focusing on the dishes. It was her favorite dream by far and she couldn't wait to have it again.

Note:
Hey, this is just the first chapter of Sisterly Love. Hoped you enjoyed, Chapter two will be out momentarily.

Also if there's any confusion, Sage's family moved from Michigan to Florida. They are staying in a small two bedroom house during Mid-November.