𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎

Sugawara Koushi is a sucker for physical touch.

Especially when it comes to you.

Whether it was something as minuscule as your shoulders touching or having your arm laced together with his, he could never get enough of it. The feeling of having you pressed up against his chest when you sleep, the feeling of your fingers delicately raking through his gray locks, just the thought of it was enough to drive him insane.

He loved it, how your touch was reminiscent of a hot cup of tea on a cold, rainy day – so comforting and full of warmth. God, he could never imagine a life without you.

He'd always try to find ways to keep touching you when the two of you were together; keeping your hands intertwined or curling his pinky with yours as if it were his way of reassuring you, saying "I'll never leave you.".

So it was no surprise that he took notice of the lack of warmth in your hands while the two of you snuggled on his bed, a movie present on the large screen before you. The boy sat leaning against the bed's headboard with you settled in between his legs, your back laid against him whilst he had his arms wrapped around your waist.

A frown made its way to his face when his hands brushed against your cold ones, clasping them in his own that was warm in contrast.

"Love," He placed his chin on your shoulder, hair tickling your ear. "Your hands are cold."

Having grown accustomed to his affectionate nature, you simply hummed in return, laying your head against his collarbone.

With his left hand laced with yours, his right hand did the same, bringing your hand to his lips to place feathery kisses on your knuckles. He no longer gave care to the movie before him, instead focusing on bringing you warmth. He'd switch to kissing your left hand every once in a while, treating it with the same tenderness.

He eventually let go, moving his arms back to embrace your waist. But rather than adverting his attention back to the movie, he began peppering your nape with kisses. His thumbs caressed your body with the greatest of caution, as if you were a vulnerable piece of glass ready to shatter at any given moment.

Koushi muttered words of affirmation into your skin, he made sure you heard every "I love you" that escaped his lips, his grip on your waist getting firmer with every time he did.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much."

Oh, he could never get enough of you. His everything, his one and only.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

bruh this has been in my drafts for AGES

can you guys tell how touch-starved i am

no i did not proofread this

idk if it's noticeable but i've been trying to change the way i write these past few months(still mediocre, but definitely better)

tell me whatchu guys think bc i had a great time writing this

oki bye time to disappear again lol xd stay healthy n have a good day/night GRRRR

- yuzazazazazaza

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎 ➥ ˢᵘᵍᵃʷᵃʳᵃ ᵏᵒᵘˢʰⁱ 🎉