chapter 4.

"I will take care of her." The room suddenly went silent when he said that.

All of them siblings smirking at us and I  gripped Stella's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Azevedo but I still didn't understand what you mean?" My brother said with a hint of confusion and fear in his voice.

I didn't even looked up at them anymore. I was too scared to do that.

César looked at someone averting his gaze from me and nodded.

As soon as he looked at me with that same evil look I saw a year ago.

Everything came back to my mind which made me hold on to my brother's hand.

I looked down at my lap shutting my eyes tight trying to not think about those ridiculous scenes and dead bodies.

I can feel the back of my head hurting cause of the wetness in my eyes. But I tried hard to not let them come out of my eyes.

I can feel cèsar's eyes on me fixed. And that's making me more anxious now.

"So the thing is Mr. Dobrev." I heard his bold voice vibrating through my every part of body and just kept my ears open to listen whatever he's saying.

"I want your sister Abigail." And here I snapped my head at him faster than the lightening.

And as soon as I looked up at him his eyes were piercing through mine.

"What?" Mark stood up as he sounded confused and amused.

"I think I was crystal clear while saying this. I want Abigail in exchange of you being the permanent CEO of the company." He said and doroteia slide some documents towards mark and kept a pen there tapping the pen on those papers.

"What?? How can you do this?" Mark said raising his voice slightly.

"That's not important Mr. Dobrev.   The thing which is important right now is your signature on this papers. Please sign it." Elcio said with his very commanding voice which actually made me more scared but not more than césar's presence and the situation here.

"I don't like to twist things and serve them as a dish. I'm being clear and right to the point right now. You take something from me and I give you back something." César said as he stood up and stood in front of mark towering him.

"I'll give you my whole company and you have to give me your precious little sister. That's it. It's that easy." He said and looked at me smirking.

I just stood there now holding Mark's palms with both of my hands and kept squeezing it.

I just hope mark says no. Cause I don't wanna end up with this dangerous man. And see him kill people day by day.

What if one day he kills me too!!!

No no no no!!!

I'll rather die starving but I can't get killed by this man!!! He's just a whole another level psycho when it comes to killing.

How do I know??

Of course I've seen him!!!!

The images of Patricia and Sean flashes through my mind as I remember the way he cut their body in peices.

My eyes started getting watery thinking about the last time I saw them.

No matter how bad they were to me or how they used to talk about me. Patricia still used to be my best friend once along with Sean.

I can't just take someone's death who were once the part of my life as a feather just because I don't like them.

Or should I say I used to not like them!!!