Chapter Five BONNIE'S RETURN

CHAPTER FIVE

"BONNIE'S RETURN"

I needed to know why Rebekah, Stefan & Katherine wanted Jeremy. It had to have been because of the hunters mark. Or was it something else.

I was almost home when a realised a red car outside my house, Bonnie? I slowly got out of the car to be welcomed by Bonnie. "Elena, it is so good to see you." Bonnie said sweetly.

"Good to see you Bonnie" I replied. I hadn't seen her since the day Damon left. "I'm here to help." She said with a look in her eyes.

"May I see the note?" She said as we went inside. How did she know about the note & how did she know. "I will answer all you questions soon" she said.

I passed her the note carefully, at the same time wondering if I should or not. "Hmm... I was hoping it would come to this." She said. "Come...come to what Bonnie?" I replied.

"Uhm, I don't think I can tell you until we know for sure what we are talking about." She said. I needed to know now what she was talking about.

Bonnie's return was uncalled for but I guess she would help me,figure out what this meant.

But I still want to know why she was here & why she was here now.

As Bonnie was leaving ,she whispered to me, " Damon called me to help. He's in danger & so are you." She then left.

We were in trouble once again. I thought this was in the past but I guess it has decided to come back again to haunt us.