Aviator's Decision

Unspeakable's POV

"Moose.. How many moose milks do you need," Just because I was bored I looked into his mini fridge. He blankly stared at me almost as if he was figuring out what to say.

"I love moose milk, what's the problem," I shook my head.

"Nothing is, I just can't figure out why you still drink it," I paused, "We left YouTube two years ago. I thought you would've stopped."

"I thought you would stop crying everytime you look at the youtube page, but you still do that," My cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Fair enough.."

"What's fair enough..?" Ryan walks into the room, sipping on a glass of water.

"I just had to point out Nathan still cries when he sees a tv screen," My cheeks burned even more.

"Moose..!" I looked away while biting my lip.

"Well, Aviator wants to talk to you both," I couldn't help but sigh.

'What new thing are we going to get blamed for today..'

We both walked past Ryan and then headed for Aviator's room.

"What do you think we did..?" Moose asked, rubbing his chin.

My brain filled with many things, 'Was it the time that we painted his room, ripped his couch, spilled his drink on him or..'

"Uhh.. I don't know which one.."

I knocked on his door.

"Come in.!" He said, just loud enough for us to hear.

I opened the door and walked in with Moose.

"Oh, you two finally arrived," I nodded, and closed the door.

"Well, I'm thinking about kicking you guys out of this house," My eyes widened.

"Why..?!" Moose yelled.

"You both make such a mess.!" He groaned in annoyance, "If you could get through one week without making a mess i'll let you stay."

I just nodded before walking out of the room, 'I hope you don't regret that decision.. Aviator..'

I can make a part 2 if you want it. I don't know how much i'll post here. But I hope you enjoy whenever you do. Have a good night, morning, evening, or afternoon. Any recommendations would be so nice. Bye bye ♡.