6 ◌ warmth

—————ch : Warmth—————

Evening happened, and jimin got bored, he huffed and pulled his best friend in kitchen again and said “ let's make popcorns! ” taehyung, the blonde haired male nodded anyway and they started making popcorn's suddenly yoongi enter in the kitchen and said “ the smell of popcorn pulled me, babe are we going to have a movie evening or night? ” .

I think it's gonna be movie night as per it's already 19:34pm ” jimin said and stretched out his arms a little, yoongi back hugged his waist and kiss others neck who giggled softly, “ popcorns are ready love birds! ” the blonde haired male said and walked out of the kitchen with 2 big popcorn bowl in his hands.

He entered in living room and put those bowls on the table near LED TV, and sat himself on couch, suddenly jimin and yoongi entered to, and jimin looked at taehyung, the blonde haired male raised his brow in question.

go and call jungkook! It's not good manner okay? ” jimin said and taehyung, the blonde haired male blushed and sassed it off by saying  “it's your home, he is your guest not mine so why should I call him?,” jimin rolled his eyes and said “ get your ass up and call him downstairs in living! We are not having movie night without him anyway!! ” .

Taehyung, the blonde haired male huffed and stomped his feets and went away, he knocked out the guests room door for a 3 time now and there was no response, he open the door and saw that no one was inside the room.

He than suddenly saw the bathroom door open and the Raven-haired male walking towards him while he was wearing his sweat pants and his Half-sleeves tee, taehyung, the blonde haired male blushes over and  said “ everyone is having movie night— j-jungkook P-pls come downstairs”  his words got broked by the Raven-haired male stepping forward to him and having only 1 cm gap between them.

oh! Take me than ” jungkook, the Raven-haired male said and the blonde haired male blushed more and took the Raven-haired male's hand and rushed downstairs while Raven-haired male clumsily following him back.

The blondes hands where pretty cold and the Raven-haired male's hands where warm, the Raven-haired male noticed how cold other male's hands are, he was pushed on the couch and the other male was pouting hard because his best friend took the place where he wanted to sit.

He looked cute in the Raven-haired male's eyes, he somewhat wanted to pull the blonde in his embrace, and he did that shocking the blonde haired male, the blonde haired male sat there silently while he lowered his head trying to hide his beetroot painted warmth of face on his cheeks.

what movie is it? ” the Raven-haired male asked and jimin ,the jett black haired male clipper out his words “ maleficent the evil return” , the blonde haired male was in the warming embrace of the Raven-haired male he was lost, he loved this warmth in cold waves of season anyway.

The blonde haired male hesitate to put his head over the Raven-haired male's chest but he put it on anyway and the Raven-haired male smiled over the reaction of the blonde who is in his embrace.

They holded like that for the whole movie night the kissing scene was something that made both race their cheeks in bright pink and red shade of color, but it didn't effect the couples besides them who were smiling and kissing each other like another every mortal date.