𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ🏨ꕥ☁︎︎

"MISS GURAN..."

and there he stood. His arm on the door as his other laid on his side. He looked surprised, his eyebrows were raised and his mouth was a little open but nothing changed about him and she was so glad that it didn't. He still had that same little smile on his lips. Had that same sparkle on his beautiful brown eyes every time he lays his eyes on hers. He still had this incredible feeling about him. The feeling of comfort and reassurance that she was dying and craving for right now, especially now.

Oh how she missed these feelings. Her feelings that seems to be growing every single damn time he appears infront of her eyes.

She watched his eyes shift from her to her suitcase.

"Don't worry I'm not staying here, I only have a few questions that really needs answers to..." with a small nod he moved a little, opening the door a little further for her to enter the room.

"Miss Guran, how do you know I was here..?" Mr Kim immediately shut the door right after she entered. She didn't pay much attention to the beautiful looking hotel room because her eyes were lingering all over the one person in this room that was Mr Kim.

He was leaning against the wall right in between the main door and the huge glass wall cupboard mirror. His tall, muscular figure making it's way up and reaching the door. He wore his loose black bottoms and a white blouse, as normal a few bottoms undone and perfectly shaped his toned collarbones. A few necklaces wrapped around his toned throat. His arms were placed on his chest, crossed well.

"I didn't know until I signed in a few minutes ago, I saw your name on the register booklet as I was getting a room and came to see you. I'm sorry if I disturbed you in any-"

"Stop..." she did. She stopped looking up at him as she let go of her suitcase.

Her heart took it's pause as soon as she spotted his eyes linger all over her. Up and down until it met her eyes once again. Watching him inhale deeply.

"You are not a disturbance to me Miss Guran, not now not ever..." her heart jumped in excitement as she witnessed Mr Kim lick his lips before resuming once more.

"Go ahead, what do you want to ask me...?" he rearranged his large arms across his chest as she suddenly remembers the bunch of questions she had for him

"Mr Kim..." his back was in contact with the wall as he waited for her to continue.

"I had my proposal this morning. I was so nervous and I know you don't own me anything at all but why won't you there...? You told me every professor of the chemistry department will be there, last time I checked you are a chemistry professor..." she sounded angry when she shouldn't. Her voice was low and it still sounded like she's been crying the whole Niagara Falls.