Unspoken desires...

Hermione had just returned from her double portions, pissed. It was the second time that Harry had cheated with the help of the half blood prince and won his way as the best student in the class. But as soon as she entered the head dorm, where the heads and the deputy heads reside, she saw a certain blonde staring at the fire, lost.

Not to disturb his trance, Hermione tries to close the door behind her, but makes a thud. He jumps at the sound. "Hermione!"
He raises his tone accusing her.
"Sorry! " She apologizes and does to her room.

She picks up her favourite emerald green bath robe and enters the warm, bubbly and enchanting bath, which she had spelled to prepare itself when she would step in. She slowly removes her uniform as she thinks. "Did he just call her Hermione? " The one word she longed to hear from his mouth for 4 years? All she wanted was to hear him whisper her name in her ears as he bit her neck.

She came back to her senses realising she was only in her panties with burning loins. She took off the last piece of clothing on her perfect body and entered the bath. As she relaxed, all she could think about was draco malfoy, her secret crush.

As she finishes, she wraps her body in the bathrobe and gets under her covers. She closed her eyes as she touched herself, imagining it's was draco's touch instead of hers.

With draco...

"Did I just call her Hermione? Damn!" He thinks, coming back to earth after half an hour. Knowing the genius the girl was, he knew that she would have figured out he was thinking about her when she walked in. Realizing he had to make an excuse for his action, he makes his way to her room.

He places his hand on the door knob when he hears her moan. He immediately turns to leave, when he hears his own name.
He opens the door to see her eyes shut, one hand holding the bed header, and the other in between her thighs, her breasts heaving.

"Did I just see Hermione granger masturbating? More over, did she say my name?" Draco's head spun in surprise.

"Ohh... Draco.." Hermione moaned again, giving draco chills of erotica. His long leg carried him to the girl and climbed on to her.
"Draco? What are you-" But draco didn't give her the chance to complete. He kissed her passionately. When she kissed him back, he bit her lips, asking for entrance. While there tongues dueled for dominance, her hands ripped off his shirt and pushed him to the bed, such that she was on top.

She kissed his neck and left love bites, moving her lower body just about his cock. She moved down, feeling each and every part of his torso, untill she reached a huge bump in his pants. Just as she started caressing it with her middle finger, draco pushed her to her back and kissed his way up her legs. He met her vagina and kissed into it. As he slid his tongue into her, he heard a loud moan as she pushed him into her.
He teases and pleasures her until he feels his cock twitch. He knew he didn't have much time. He quickly undid his pants and throws it to a corner, where his boxers followed soon enough. Just as she sees his impressive manhood, she grabs it with one hand and touches his testicles with the other, making him ooze in pleasure. As this drives him near the edge, he pulls her hand off his dick and pins it over her head. He caresses her vagina with his penis, asking for permission. She nods and pushes up, and gives a loud moan as he enters her.
Draco feels her hold him from within. Whilst he enjoys the moment, he sucks one of her nipples and hand sqeezes the other, making her release him from within. He begins to move within her, as he sucks her breasts. Hermione moans loudly, as it felt exactly as she imagined, heavenly.
"Faster Draco.. Yes.. " Hermione moans as their bodies are on flame.
After a few more thrusts Draco screams in pleasure as he comes, followed immediately by  Hermione. He removes himself from within her and drops next to her.
"That.. Was.. Amazing!" She spoke as she panted.

"I know.. " He agreed. "I never knew this would ever happen"

"It was soo much better than I ever imagined" She said blushing.
"Hermione? Since when have you had feelings for me? He asked, tucked her hair behind her ear.

" Since 2nd year " She replies "I really like you Draco.. But I never thought you liked me too! When did you start having feelings for me? "

"Since the moment I saw you on the damn train. "

After a moment of silence, Hermione breaks it. " Will you kiss me or should I? "

He climbs onto her and kisses her passionately. "I love you, Hermione" I says in between the kisses.

She breaks the kiss and looks into his eyes "I love you too Draco" He kisses her again.
"So, will you go out with me or should I drag you to our dates? "

"Don't worry Draco, I'll be there...

I don't own anything but the plot.. Let me know if you like it..
And if I can continue this..